Discussion about pantyhose with women at lunch today

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Docsoul

Discussion about pantyhose with women at lunch today

Post by Docsoul »

Today at conference on leadership I was treated to a discussion about pantyhose in the workplace. I was the lone male at a table with 5 women. I almost exposed my fetish as listened to these women ranging from their 30s - 50s rejoice that pantyhose were no longer required as a part of corporate fashion in the Southern U.S. All of these women were executives. The youngest and most casual was so pleased that pantyhose had started to disappear from law firms. I wanted to turn to her and tell her that she looked the worst and cause her weeks of self doubt! The worst!

hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

I know how you feel. :imsad:

As I myself also have a penchant for nylons, I often think we may have been better served growing up through the 60's, 70's and 80's when hosiery was much more prevalent.
Seasick

Post by Seasick »

I agree. Somehow flip flops have become accepted as okay for some corporations who have adopted a "professional-casual" dress-code and then wonder why employees attitudes are a flippant as their lax dress codes?

I guess I am old school..maybe its blarney but it seems funny labor-hour efficiencies were highest in the USA when corporations were strict on all fronts...including dress codes.
No lady is naked if she still has her shoes on!
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Agreed.

When you groom and dress like a professional, you will act and work like a professional.

When you groom and dress like you you just woke up on a Sunday morning...well.

Plus you end up with a bunch of women who look about as sexy as a piece of liver.

Cheers,

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Yeah I wish women wore hose all the time but they do have the right to choose if they can go bare or not.

Its unfair for guys though because it would be unacceptable to wear sandals/flip flops to work.I like to show off my feet too.