Dominated by my ex-boss

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

footboyrobin

Dominated by my ex-boss

Post by footboyrobin »

I work at an insurance company and have had issues with my boss an attractive but bossy and moody African American woman. Anyway one Friday she called me into the office and told me to close the door, she then told me that due to my slow work performance I would be made redundant. I couldn't believe it I was still quite new in the job and she had been hassling me from the beginning about my performance. I new that my lack of insurance experience was against me but I really needed the job so started pleading with her for my job. She then told me to get on my knees in front of her and beg properly, I did that and then she placed her one high calf length leather stilleto boots on my chest and with a sardonic look on her face ordered me to clean her boots to prove my worth. I started cleaning her boot with my hand, but she began laughing and insisted I lick them clean. So I started licking the top of her boot wear it was still clean...thinking how much I hate. Then she lifted her boot away and brought the sole of her boot up to my face, it was really grimey and dirty...well I just refused and with that she kicked me in the chest that i was lying on my back and that was the last i saw of my job there.

schwede

Post by schwede »

don´t like this kind of stories! :bleh:
heelcummer2

Post by heelcummer2 »

thats messed up dude!
kjlracoon

Post by kjlracoon »

so she wasnt really your boss then, right??