Anyone seen/got this scene?

Let's share some pictures and videos about women using their feet on men!

Moderator: Moderators

FootFetishLover

Anyone seen/got this scene?

Post by FootFetishLover »

Looking for footjob under table stuff and this image came up a link below would take you to feetinaction dot com but that site can't be trusted could infect your computer/tablets etc. I just saved the image from Google. The image is all we have to go on.

Her Feet= My Mouth
Zeos

Post by Zeos »

http://asikokikoki.net/archives/4771#movie-box

Click the yellow link under the ad banner that looks like 動画を見る to watch the scene.
FootFetishLover

Zeos wrote:http://asikokikoki.net/archives/4771#movie-box

Click the yellow link under the ad banner that looks like 動画を見る to watch the scene.
Thanks Zeos i found this too and getting the entire movie well the first half of it I think.
http://javeu.com/nfdm-412-kayama-mio/
Her Feet= My Mouth
FootFetishLover

I got the entire scene, will post it up later.
Her Feet= My Mouth
FootFetishLover

FootFetishLover wrote:I got the entire scene, will post it up later.

Here it is:
https://www.mediafire.com/download/cw628bib8qs9do1
Her Feet= My Mouth
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Thank you so much for this amazing scene FFL. :superhorny: :superhorny: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: She is very talented.Cracked up when she just spit on his dick

I wished it was in hose. It would be nice if the could shoot a hosed version and bare version
FootFetishLover

Footsiefreak wrote:Thank you so much for this amazing scene FFL. :superhorny: :superhorny: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: She is very talented.Cracked up when she just spit on his dick

I wished it was in hose. It would be nice if the could shoot a hosed version and bare version
Your Welcome Footsiefreak, I kinda cracked up when she forced him to eat her chewed up food, and really cracked up when she just spit on his dick
:superlol:

Agreed a Hosed/Nylon version would be nice
Her Feet= My Mouth
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

FootFetishLover wrote:
Footsiefreak wrote:Thank you so much for this amazing scene FFL. :superhorny: :superhorny: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: She is very talented.Cracked up when she just spit on his dick

Your Welcome Footsiefreak, I kinda cracked up when she forced him to eat her chewed up food, and really cracked up when she just spit on his dick

Yeah her forcing him to eat her chewed up food was gross and really weird but oh well it was different

I think that was Misaki Inaba.i own her Panyhose Queen DVD where she is giving footjobs in hose
FootFetishLover

Footsiefreak wrote:
FootFetishLover wrote:

Yeah her forcing him to eat her chewed up food was gross and really weird but oh well it was different

I think that was Misaki Inaba.i own her Panyhose Queen DVD where she is giving footjobs in hose
Really? Pantyhose Queen DVD, that sounds very nice! I'll admit the forced chewed food thing was gross and weird but couldn't help but laugh abit.
Her Feet= My Mouth
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

FootFetishLover wrote:
Footsiefreak wrote:
FootFetishLover wrote:

Really? Pantyhose Queen DVD, that sounds very nice! I'll admit the forced chewed food thing was gross and weird but couldn't help but laugh abit.
yEAH its legendary she has sex with her boss in nude hose. Gives a coworker a handjob and footjob in black hose (this clip might be on YouTube or some filesharing site) They are both on the floor in the file room. If you can buy it I would highly recommend it