21 Aug 05 Update

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

21 Aug 05 Update

Post by Dead Parrot »

Howdy Folks,

I don't have time to write anything up tonight, but I wanted to get the topic started.

Please chime in with any comments you have about Nyllover's latest update.

I'll try to have something written up Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks,

DP

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I never been depressed after watching a footsie scene but that Rescue Me scene did.Usually you see some kind of reaction from the dude but Denis Leary sat there and and acted depressed.That meowing cat had more enthusiasm.It made me realize that a guys reaction is essential for every footsie scene.
falkampft blues

Post by falkampft blues »

it's a very very uptade, four vidéos :lol: , thanks thanks and thanks, this vidéos are beautiful :noworthy:
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Killer Housewives - The undertable shot was great! Although her hose were an unremarkable suntan color they were just fine. I especially liked the way her foot kept moving up inside his pants leg. The blonde wasn't that attractive, but I suppose the fact that she did some under the table work ncreases her value.

Now, I need a little bit of clarification here: why did she stop? Any idea?

Uptown Girls - Don't touch the guitar. Looks like she took care of her feet. Good girl. :lol:

Rescue Me - Hmmm, FF is right, ol' Dennis was more than a bit lethargic during that scene. The blonde playing his wife is fantastic as far her looks go. No nylons, but you could clearly see the polish on her toes. That was nice. Perhaps she was trying to get him in a better mood, but failed. Of course the cat was a big distraction, and it alone warranted a few dozen bullets.

Orange Vodka - I believe all of our comments about this scene are in the forum. Just outstanding, and it's good to get a few caps too. The posting of a few caps of the new scenes is always nice Nyllover, and I hope you will continue that practice with all future updates.

Good update, lotsa new stuff with even more coming down the road. :ooook:

DP
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Dead Parrot wrote:The posting of a few caps of the new scenes is always nice Nyllover, and I hope you will continue that practice with all future updates.
Surely i will. I just add them to give people a sort of "preview", before they download the scene. Perhaps in the future i could think about putting them there at the movie's size... i'll think about it...

Ops....2 am... gotta run to bed! :974:
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

A good update. No doubt.
With all the videos that are coming in these days, I wonder if Nyl has to do some rethinking about this site. Imagine what would happen if more members from other countries joined this forum. There must be many footsie and foot in crotch scenes from other movies across this planet. Nyl could get overwhelmed with on-topic videos, let alone off-topic videos.

I have no suggestions. Just food for thought.
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

I think we need a section just for Sogfile. But I have yet to check out the Denis Leary video. Off to the mainsite I go! :superlol:
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Dead Parrot wrote:Killer Housewives - The undertable shot was great! Although her hose were an unremarkable suntan color they were just fine. I especially liked the way her foot kept moving up inside his pants leg. The blonde wasn't that attractive, but I suppose the fact that she did some under the table work ncreases her value.

Now, I need a little bit of clarification here: why did she stop? Any idea?

Uptown Girls - Don't touch the guitar. Looks like she took care of her feet. Good girl. :lol:

Rescue Me - Hmmm, FF is right, ol' Dennis was more than a bit lethargic during that scene. The blonde playing his wife is fantastic as far her looks go. No nylons, but you could clearly see the polish on her toes. That was nice. Perhaps she was trying to get him in a better mood, but failed. Of course the cat was a big distraction, and it alone warranted a few dozen bullets.

Orange Vodka - I believe all of our comments about this scene are in the forum. Just outstanding, and it's good to get a few caps too. The posting of a few caps of the new scenes is always nice Nyllover, and I hope you will continue that practice with all future updates.

Good update, lotsa new stuff with even more coming down the road. :ooook:

DP
I wondered why that lady stopped in Killer Housewives too.At first I thought she was playing footsie with the other lady's husband.But she was holding his hand above the table another one of those "weird" scenes.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

ILF wrote:Imagine what would happen if more members from other countries joined this forum. There must be many footsie and foot in crotch scenes from other movies across this planet. Nyl could get overwhelmed with on-topic videos, let alone off-topic videos.
Yes i agree with you. UNfortunately the only solutions i can think of are quite hard to achieve:

1. Build a site like HITWgang (but free of course) where there are some people who contribute to the site with their material, following some standards but using their own time to upload movies and make them available online. Difficult to achieve because there would need a LOT of programming on the site...and i don't have the knowledge to do it.

2. Find 2 or 3 people like me ready to help. That means people who i can 100% trust and, even more important, who are a little bit skilled with Video Editing, PHP, HTML and graphic. Difficult to achieve because, at this time, i don't know anyone like this. Or well, i don't know anyone with our fetish who has these skills and who i can 100% trust.
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

Great update! Thanks Nyllover! :ooook:
cwalk

Post by cwalk »

I just want to know what season did the dream on foostsie scene occur? I am looking for the series on dvd that has it. ;)
I love some pretty feet.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

cwalk wrote:I just want to know what season did the dream on foostsie scene occur? I am looking for the series on dvd that has it. ;)
I wish i knew it... if you get that information (or some of it), let me know :)

added 5 minutes later:
I got some informations using the actress name. Apparently the episode is called "Bad Girls" and it's from the year 1992. Hope it helps.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Nyllover has the title. It is episode 3.6.

Back on topic:
2. Find 2 or 3 people like me ready to help. That means people who i can 100% trust and, even more important, who are a little bit skilled with Video Editing, PHP, HTML and graphic. Difficult to achieve because, at this time, i don't know anyone like this. Or well, i don't know anyone with our fetish who has these skills and who i can 100% trust.
Good idea, and I'm sorry I can't help. I have the basic HTML knowledge, but lack the advanced skill and gear to do this.

DP