[ENG] video freezes up

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

greenlight46224

[ENG] video freezes up

Post by greenlight46224 »

Hi everyone.

I've been having a lot of difficulty lately with video clips that freeze up after about 5 seconds. The audio continues to play, but not the video.

This was not a problem until just recently, and all my older clips play fine.

I saw someone mentioned on another area of the site that this issue had been dealt with previously, so I'm very sorry if I'm being redundant.

Please help!!! Thanks very much

greenlight46224

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

First of all, a very warm welcome to the forum! :wink:

Yes we discussed it in the past, but i'm very happy to tell you how to solve it! What's the pleasure in making a website if then people can't see videos? :D

To solve it, you have to go and download the latest div-x codec from their site.

It's quite hard to actually download the 100% free one, so, here's the direct link to the download :wink:

http://download.divx.com/divx/DivX51Bundle.exe

have fun! :D
greenlight46224

Post by greenlight46224 »

Thank you, Nyllover. I'm back in business.

And thanks as well for your warm welcome. It's a pleasure to be here. This is an incredible site.

:D