Pants, Pantyhose and Ballerina Flats

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

shoeslave

Pants, Pantyhose and Ballerina Flats

Post by shoeslave »

I find the combination the most exciting ever. Blue jeans, white pants, black pants, leather pants...all covering pantyhose, and all wearing ballerina flats.
I will try to update this thread regularly, with work of my own, but not only.
This is for a starter. Some shots i have taken in the last 12 months.

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

The rest of the collection is in the gallery.

Regards, have a hosetastic week!

<a href="http://candid-pantyhose.blogspot.com/">My Amateur and Candid Pantyhose Blog</a>
Seasick

Post by Seasick »

I agree.

I find sometimes I am in the mood to see some nice short skirts with high heels, and yet other times nylons under jeans and flats is more to my liking. Jeans and nylons certainly have their place on this planet, and while its not nearly as popular as it was in the 1980's...when the right combination occurs, its nice.

Thanks for the photos and I look forward to more.
No lady is naked if she still has her shoes on!
locat

Post by locat »

Nice gallery!!! :ooook:

I prefer ballerina flats to high heels in many ways. Given their shape, it seems to me that these shoes were designed to encourage dipping, dangling and shoeplaying. Of course, I don't like flats that have a device to keep the shoe on such as a lace or a strap.

I do not agree on the fact that pants+flats are the best combination, though. Long tight-fitting jeans will cover both ankle and heel and hide any heelpop. Sometimes, you guess some shoeplay is going on but you can't get any of it. :imsad:
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Hot girls... hot ballerina flats... hot pantyhose. Thanks for the gorgeous pics, Shoeslave!