Under the desk scene

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a FOOTSIE or FOOTJOB scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

geehot

Post by geehot »

It sounds nice....I dream of being that man under the table. :lol:

ARGYLE

Post by ARGYLE »

Has there been any news on finding this scene, after reading about it i cant get it out of my mind. :superhorny:
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

I have searched for this scene, but to no avail.

We really need F4F to answer some of the questions.
fetish4footsie

Post by fetish4footsie »

it was in colour and it must have been made in the last 10 years or so, there was nobody well known in it, it looked really low budget.

it was on living or lifestyle or some channel like that i dont honestly know if it was a program or movie, i'm thinking movie as i have never seen any of the actors before.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

I have to say this is the scene I'd love to see the most in this (the alert) forum. drool:
italian_stallion

Post by italian_stallion »

In regards to finding this film, the best way to find it is by using the forum search enigine in imdb.com. I've asked around and it might be called "After Hours" (2004).
ARGYLE

Post by ARGYLE »

I have tried to find this on the web with no luck, is anyone else still looking?
DTC1977

Post by DTC1977 »

If it After Hours (2004) then its only 9 minutes long. Its a short according to the IMDb
llegster

Post by llegster »

Wow, you guys are like detectives
italian_stallion

Post by italian_stallion »

It doesn't necessarily mean that it is 9 minutes long. What it means is that it has only aired for 9 minutes. You would have to contact the movie company that screened the film and ask them for a copy of that movie.
Kurosaki Ichigo

Post by Kurosaki Ichigo »

com'è possibile ke ancora nn è stata trovata???
mister111

Post by mister111 »

hey guys, just curious did anyone manage to find this scene? Whoever does will be loved :P this scene is probably one of the best fantasies a man can get:O plz find it as fast as possible:(