Sucking toes?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

wsrfr

Sucking toes?

Post by wsrfr »

How many of you guys have sucked on your g/'f's or wife's toes or used your tongue in other ways on her FEET? And what was their reaction? ..good or bad? Sort of curious.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well... i do it all the time with my wife (licking toes, sucking them, licking soles...) ...and she loves it... ;)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
footsie5

Re: Sucking toes?

Post by footsie5 »

wsrfr wrote:How many of you guys have sucked on your g/'f's or wife's toes or used your tongue in other ways on her FEET? And what was their reaction? ..good or bad? Sort of curious.
:kiss:
I hv tried it on my wife while having sex. Being a sock lover, I enjoy seeing my wife wearing thick white crew socks, and gets turned on when she lets me remove her socks for a foot rub. Unfortunately, she has not allowed me to remove her socks the moment she gets home from workout. She's a hygiene freak, and is anxious to change her sweaty socks the minute she come home. Am really very frustrated as I try to offer her a foot rub the moment she comes home from work. But she never allows it. It's not that she does not like having her feet masssaged. She loves foot massages, only sad thing is she would only allow me to touch her feet when she's all relaxed, not at the moment when she takes off her boots or heels or sneakers!!! She does realise I hv a thing for feet, but does not accept it too much. Only time she lets me suck her toes is when we're making love. Boy, how frustrating as I only get to see her quickly removing her boots from work, but never get to touch her feet. Please, any advice for me?
Attachments
my wife removing her boots to quickly change her or take off her socks for her slippers, never allowing me to touch or rub her feet at that instant.... how very frustrating!!!!
my wife removing her boots to quickly change her or take off her socks for her slippers, never allowing me to touch or rub her feet at that instant.... how very frustrating!!!!
gilmourwaters

Post by gilmourwaters »

ive been worshipping hosed feet since 81'.....i've told all my female friends and gfs about my fetish all along...and they've indulged me VERY VERY well.Even the girls who were only my friends and not gfs allowed me access to there hosed feet..NEVER HIDE YOUR FETISH i've learned...you will be greatly rewarded!Sure you will get rejected now and then but your successes will far out weigh!
cwalk

Post by cwalk »

Done it many a time and introduced them to foot sex. This first chick I did it too was ticklish. I have also had it done to me and it is ticklish so I understand now.
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Nah my wife is not big into it nor will she give me a fj. I'll have to find other sources to get me through that craving. This website is one of them. :ooook:
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

I've never been into the toe sucking thing and have only done it a few times with an old girlfriend that really got off on it. I'm one of the few guys with a foot fetish that doesn't enjoy the mouth to foot thing.
kingdom wrote:Nah my wife is not big into it nor will she give me a fj.
I feel for you brother. I once BRIEFLY dated a girl that had a hard time with the whole foot fetish thing, so I know how frustrating it can be. Hang in there, she may come around one day.
ccs2essentia

Post by ccs2essentia »

Pretty much an every day happening in our household i'm pleased to say
Yes Ma'am
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

THanks Hiker, I get her to play footsie once in a while, but it's nothing spectacular like what we get here. I am just thankful for the WWW.

cc2essentia, I wish to see some pics or hear some stories from you! :ooook:
ccs2essentia

Post by ccs2essentia »

Ok Kingdom.....not sure about the stories i think the Femdom stuff is not too welcome here, but i'll try a few pics for you....
Attachments
Uk size 4
Uk size 4
Yes Ma'am
ccs2essentia

Post by ccs2essentia »

and another
Attachments
legs and feet
legs and feet
Yes Ma'am
ccs2essentia

Post by ccs2essentia »

And again
Attachments
Sandals and legs
Sandals and legs
DSCN0461#001.jpg (4.7 KiB) Viewed 4823 times
Yes Ma'am
ccs2essentia

Post by ccs2essentia »

One more.....
Attachments
peep toes
peep toes
DSCN0463#001.jpg (4.44 KiB) Viewed 4822 times
Yes Ma'am
schwede

Post by schwede »

nice hosed feet!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: compliments!! :ooook: :ooook: :ooook:
heelcummer2

Post by heelcummer2 »

id rather see some sexy heels on like pumps so if anyones gf/wife has some sexy looking heels post a picture up of them.