Your Techniques on Video/Snapshots of Feet

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Your Techniques on Video/Snapshots of Feet

Post by Mr. Mike »

How do all of you guys go about taking pictures or videos?
I pretty much cruise the mall and I'm an outside salesman, so I'm always dressed well. I tend to act as though I'm on my cell phone when standing close to someone shoeplaying and then casually acting like I'm playing with the phone and try and snap a picture.

Sometimes I'll go into the downtown area during lunch hour and then I can actually bring a digital camers and possibly get some video. The camera in no way looks good in the mall or bookstore (another place I go at lunch to catch those dippers)

Just curious what some of the others do~

Camille

Post by Camille »

Me and my cousin go out to town, into the main square or some other place with loads of people sitting around. We look for some girls with nice feet of tights or whatever and then one of us stands somewhere near her as if posing for touristic picture and the other takes pictures. It looks like we are photographing each other, but of course we are using the zoom on the camera to close in on the girls :) We manage to take some decent quality pictures that way and we almost don't need to hide!

Only it's hard to find any girls with stockings and their shoes off...
heelcummer2

Post by heelcummer2 »

sounds sweet but id like to see them with there heels on though lol
wsrfr

Technique

Post by wsrfr »

I used to carry a camcorder with me in a carrying case whenever I went anywhere, but it seems like I rarely used it and when I did, I felt really self conscious. I even tried making a hole in the case for the lens but that didn't work too well either. I spent lots of time with my endeavor and concluded it wasn't worth the time. Camera phones help now, but I find them best suited for still pics and sometimes even those aren't to clear. Maybe the best ones are good. I know there are some really fancy, small, specialty camcorders, but those really expensive. I have seen a few and they were close to a thousand $$ if not more. That is way out of my reach.

I even tried those spy cameras connected to a receiver in a briefcase but I didn't have zoom so it was impossible to get close up shots so I gave up on that idea.

Now I just rely on stuff on the internet and while there is nothing like actually being there, its good enough for me and saves tons of time, not to mention money. That doesn't mean I don't look when I see something good, but those scenes are hard to find even in the workplace with many women opting for comfort over style. Maybe it is much better in an office environment; I don't know. You never know who may be watching. I would hate to try to explain myself in front of the boss.

Like I said before, the internet has changed everything for me anyway. Lucky for me.
Foxdye

Post by Foxdye »

I used to cover the camera all but the lens, but in todays hightened security enviroment I would not like to do that again. The camera in a briefcase seems best, surely you do not need azoom with that? You can get close enough and be concealed.

I would love to know how those who take films/pics of cosmetic sales ladies do it, those are hard enough simply to be there hanging around in the first place, let alone take pictures!

Any technical hints guys? :S