Wicked, Wicked Games: Kathleen Turner scene

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a FOOTSIE or FOOTJOB scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

jediofthefeet

Wicked, Wicked Games: Kathleen Turner scene

Post by jediofthefeet »

Last night on MyNetworkTV's "Wicked, Wicked Games", a secretary sat on an attorney's desk, and tried to seduce him into having sex with her in his office. The scene is reminiscent of Kathleen Turner's scene in "War of the Roses". She puts her foot in his lap with her pump still on, and he pushes her away. When she slips the off, and puts her pantyhose-clad foot in his lap, he immediately stands up, places her into position, and unzips his pants.

The pants zip was a bold and graphic move for broadcast television at 8PM.

"You must do what you feel is right, of course."-Obi Wan Kenobi, SW
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

That's gonna be REALLY hard to find, at least on normal places (like eMule)... but we NEED this scene!!!
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

That's a nice catch, Jedi. Do you happen to know the episode title?
:?: :?:
henrikson106

Post by henrikson106 »

I happened to look on my dish network guide...and it says that Wicked Wicked Games is on tonight @ 7 pm ct (US) the WCFN channel. Now I don't know if it is the same episode as mentioned...but all the info that is described is recap of the week's story lines....so we might get lucky if they show it again...i'll be watching!