Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Re: Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post by Mr. Mike »

She does do some standing segments around the table...maybe weโ€™ll get a dip as well

nikos99 wrote: โ†‘Mon May 20, 2024 1:38 am
dipdang wrote: โ†‘Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:34 pm ...
She did a great dangling not too long ago :) Starting at 11:36 with a nice heel sound against the desk then the real action at 13:34

These white pumps seems the most loose-fitting heels she has, will be interesting to keep an eye on her from now on.

ismaltese

Post by ismaltese »

Here she does the entire interview shoeless in pantyhose feet. Awesome!

In my opinion, she's developing some small bunions that bother her. She started taking her shoes off now and then just this year, out of nowhere. That could be an explanation.
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

I can give her some massages if she wants! :superlol:
ismaltese wrote: โ†‘Mon May 20, 2024 12:57 pm Here she does the entire interview shoeless in pantyhose feet. Awesome!

In my opinion, she's developing some small bunions that bother her. She started taking her shoes off now and then just this year, out of nowhere. That could be an explanation.
ismaltese

Post by ismaltese »

Get in line :-)

Just joking ... anyway in the clip you can see on her left foot the big toe joint is a little bit noticeable (I am a failed doctor)
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Yeah, her ossession for heels is causing her problems. I would say she's the type wearing them on daily basis! Even off work ๐Ÿคญ
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Are you fucking kidding me? Her videos have been taken down??? Apparently they were (more than likely) watching this site. You cannot post comments on her videos...
ismaltese

Post by ismaltese »

WTF :-O
I hope it is just a coincidence (some videos disappeared, some ar private, some are still there) and they just messed up their channel. Why the hell they would read this forum or check their referrals?)
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

๐ˆ ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ, ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐จ๐๐ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ .๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ, ๐Ÿ” ๐๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ, ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฆ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค! ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฏ๐ข๐๐ž๐จ๐ฌ(๐ฎ๐ง๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ข๐ฅ/๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ ๐จ๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐)
ismaltese wrote: โ†‘Tue May 21, 2024 10:34 am WTF :-O
I hope it is just a coincidence (some videos disappeared, some ar private, some are still there) and they just messed up their channel. Why the hell they would read this forum or check their referrals?)
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

This is so f*cking frustrating!!!!
ismaltese

Post by ismaltese »

IMO the only way they could find this forum is that, when someone watches the embedded youtube link, this forum appears as the referrals in their logs.
I don't know what the owner of a youtube channel can see about this.

In that case it could be that their social media managers noticed a lot of requests coming from here and came to see, but it seems really unlikely to me, especially with this timing (I don't think that someone is looking the referrals daily, it's just a TV channel ... )
xdnehtx

Post by xdnehtx »

Women in flats
->MY CANDID PHOTOS AND VIDEOS<-
Now 50% discounts on access to 19 videos and 40 photos and more coming soon

Candid photos and videos dangling/shoeplay.
Feet, pantyhose, heels, flats
AnonymousPasser

Post by AnonymousPasser »

ismaltese wrote: โ†‘Tue May 21, 2024 12:30 pm IMO the only way they could find this forum is that, when someone watches the embedded youtube link, this forum appears as the referrals in their logs.
You can see external domains in YT Studio. That's why I always copy a link and paste it to a new browser tab instead of just clicking.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

ismaltese wrote: โ†‘Tue May 21, 2024 12:30 pm In that case it could be that their social media managers noticed a lot of requests coming from here and came to see, but it seems really unlikely to me, especially with this timing (I don't think that someone is looking the referrals daily, it's just a TV channel ... )
I don't think this forum has anything to do with the video being taken done. But it is 100% sure that feet-related comments on YouTube will make the videos being deleted or with comments locked.

How STUPID can someone be to go and post a feet related comment, on a video that clearly has nothing to do with "us"? ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™™๐™š๐™ค๐™จ
nyllover wrote: โ†‘Wed May 22, 2024 6:19 pm
ismaltese wrote: โ†‘Tue May 21, 2024 12:30 pm In that case it could be that their social media managers noticed a lot of requests coming from here and came to see, but it seems really unlikely to me, especially with this timing (I don't think that someone is looking the referrals daily, it's just a TV channel ... )
I don't think this forum has anything to do with the video being taken done. But it is 100% sure that feet-related comments on YouTube will make the videos being deleted or with comments locked.

How STUPID can someone be to go and post a feet related comment, on a video that clearly has nothing to do with "us"? ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ
ismaltese

Post by ismaltese »

AnonymousPasser wrote: โ†‘Wed May 22, 2024 4:34 pm
ismaltese wrote: โ†‘Tue May 21, 2024 12:30 pm IMO the only way they could find this forum is that, when someone watches the embedded youtube link, this forum appears as the referrals in their logs.
You can see external domains in YT Studio. That's why I always copy a link and paste it to a new browser tab instead of just clicking.
Do you think that social media managers use YT Studio? So in this case a good precaution could be doing as you said.
xdnehtx

Post by xdnehtx »

Dangling in heels and nylon socks
1:49:55 till the end best part a lot of small action before
->MY CANDID PHOTOS AND VIDEOS<-
Now 50% discounts on access to 19 videos and 40 photos and more coming soon

Candid photos and videos dangling/shoeplay.
Feet, pantyhose, heels, flats
Luckinou_1

Post by Luckinou_1 »

AnonymousPasser

Post by AnonymousPasser »

ismaltese wrote: โ†‘Wed May 22, 2024 7:07 pm
AnonymousPasser wrote: โ†‘Wed May 22, 2024 4:34 pm
Do you think that social media managers use YT Studio? So in this case a good precaution could be doing as you said.
Yeah, of course creators use it. All videos are managed there, like changing title, description, preview thumbnail, and analytics.
Beavis74

Post by Beavis74 »

Luckinou_1 wrote: โ†‘Thu May 23, 2024 2:05 am
That entire channel is wonderful. Like pantyhose? There's some in there.
dipdang

Post by dipdang »

24:53
25:14
28:23