The real thing or posed?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Do you get most satisfaction from "candid" or "posed" shoeplay?

Candid
48%
Posed
4%
Both
36%
I don't like shoeplay
12%

Total votes: 25

wsrfr

The real thing or posed?

Post by wsrfr »

I decided to run a poll. I know this is not really a shoeplay site, but I love this site so I decided to give it a try.

wsrfr

[ENG] The real thing or posed??

Post by wsrfr »

That first question was meant to be in "poll " form.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

I modifeid it to make it a little bit easier to "read", hope you don't mind... nice poll indeed :)
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Question is, where can you find posed shoeplay besides a site like Dangling.com for instance?
wsrfr

[ENG] posed or candid?

Post by wsrfr »

There are several sites that do that stuff. I personally don't really care for the posed stuff..but sometimes it is better than nothing. Just click on any of those links and you will find a ton of material. You can also do a search for foot/shoe fetish and find a lot. there are many. But you won't find many free sites if that is what you are looking for. I am basically a "candid guy"

Here are a couple. The second one is fairly new.

Johhnynova.com (well known and probably one of the best)
DanglenDip.com
Candidfoot.com (site is down but should be back up) this is also candid.
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

That is a excellent question, Wsrfr. As far as dangling goes, nothing beats seeing that in full view. Posed is fine, but I LOVE candid the best! I see it at my job every once in a while. Everytime I see a good-looking, well dressed lady dangling and/or dipping out of her heels, it drives me absolutely nuts! So in short, I perfer dangling and dipping like Coca-Cola... it's gotta be the REAL THING! Holla! 8) 8) 8)
wsrfr

[ENG] Posed or the realthing?

Post by wsrfr »

I love seeing the real thing too. I knew a woman at work who could hardly keep her pumps on. Not the best looking lady, but attractive enough. I made up excuses to stand and talk with her about work (faking) and every time she would slip her pretty foot out of her pump and the longer I kept her standing, the more often she would slip in and out. I got the "opportunity" to work next to her (pretending to be interested in what she was doing) . She wore this short skirt that would ride up until I saw the dark band of thigh highs. She would cross her leg towards me and drop that heel. What a great view. I con veniently tapped her shoe a couple of times and knocked it off. I told her I would get it. She was so wrapped up in work that she didn't even pay attention to me. She brushed her foot against my face (accidentally) and I felt her warm, moist, nyloned foot. She never said a word. She wiggled her toes a little bit. I picked it up for her and slipped it on her pretty foot. I enjoyed this and other variations for a long time. She either never caught on to me or didn't care. She really liked me cuz I helped her with her work in my off hours (hey, hey) :o
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I prefer candid because it's real and natural. The posed ones try way to hard and I don't like them as much.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Posed or candid; doesn't matter to me, my erection is the same. :lol:

Candid shoeplay is more spontaneous and has the added attraction of taking place in public. You never know what's going to happen or who else might be watching. The only thing you have to watch out for is tunnel vision. Getting busted by her, her friends or some thug is not part of the plan. :P

Posed shoeplay is just fine too. You can enjoy it whenever you want and a dedicated cameramen can capture some truly memorable moments. I believe watching posed shoeplay is analagous to watching animals at the zoo. They're doing the same thing, only under controlled circumstances.

DP
ykantickleme

[ENG] reply

Post by ykantickleme »

It would seem there is a 50/50 tie between Candid and Candid/Posed. Interesting!
geehot

Post by geehot »

I like candid shoeplay!! When I saw a pretty woman shoeplay, my "gee" would be hot!! :bleh:
absolute0

Post by absolute0 »

In my opinion, candid is the best!! However, that does not mean you cannot have very good posed shoeplay. It really depends how it is set-up and done. There are some very "interesting" posed shoeplay scenarios that make you feel like it is truly candid. It really depends on the ability of the photographer or videographer. Don't automatically rule out posed shoeplay. I agree that many posed scenarios easily give themselves up as being "set-up".........and I really hate those myself!!!

I find that if the woman is truly enjoying herself and really having fun, even a posed scenario will be quite good in the hands of the right person!!
I know what I like....and I like what I know
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

I don't think you can go wrong in any way at all! ;)
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

Personally, I think that the candid is the better of the two. Like mentioned above, you don't know what's going to happen. Some of these dangling sites have immediate dangles, but for some girls, she may return the pump, even after a huge swing, and that builds tension. It's funny, I know, but it's also so true. That's why it's funny, because it's so true. I love watching it in long sessions where there is little early on, but then (very rarely), there's a extremely entertaining finale. Much like that doozy posted last night..with the black hoes and pumps..that was cool. Even though it was posed, it still took a while. I like to think and wait. Jeeze, I'm a nerd. Okay, but that's my point. I forgot who posted that video, but please keep em coming. I know it's not a shoeplay site per say, but this is the closest I can get without having to go to a fucking library.
Big shoeplay fan