Best work environments for shoeplay

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Shoeplayheels

Best work environments for shoeplay

Post by Shoeplayheels »

Hello, first time poster and recent discover(er) of this group. I’ve been an avid shoeplay lover since roughly 4th grade after seeing my teacher dangle her loafers in class and have been hooked ever since.

Anyway, I was curious are there certain work/professions that typically have more upscale office attire that would potentially lead to female workers shoeplaying or having shoes left at their desks?

notalwaysright10000

Re: Best work environments for shoeplay

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

By far the most high quality shoeplay I ever saw at a workplace was a semi-upscale steakhouse where I worked as a waiter when I was nineteen. It was ritzy enough that the women were often well dressed, but laid back enough that they weren't shy about shoeplaying.
Also -and this cannot be overstated- in the evening the place had low "mood lighting" similar to candle light, and as long as you can still see under the tables, this always increases the amount of visible shoeplay dramatically. Trust me on this, I promise you it is the case.
Shoeplay will also increase (per capita) at times when a restaurant is relatively slow and quiet, like shortly after the lunch rush dies down.

On the other hand expect to see far less shoeplay in any restaurant that has a stuffy atmosphere, or at any time when it's busy enough to feel cramped. Shoeplay goes way down in those circumstances. Also, businesswomen tend not to shoeplay much when dining with co-workers unless they feel comfortable around them (if anyone at the table seems like the boss don't get your hopes up) and women on dates with playable shoes are almost guaranteed to shoeplay if the date is going well, and won't do a damn thing if it's not going well. In fact this is so reliable that you could almost tell from across the room how well a date between two total strangers is going just by using the amount of the woman's shoeplay as a proxy. Basically, anything that feels "cozy" subconsciously makes women shoeplay much more, and vice versa.

Public libraries used to be a good source of shoeplay, but they're increasingly inhabited only by homeless people. That's a downside of the internet, I guess.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

My best environment was a job I had for 3 years. My boss was a cross between Heather Locklear, Ashleigh Judd and Diane lane. She had perfect size 6 feet. What she did when she shoeplayedr she would slip her foot out of her shoe and crack her toe knuckles...still think about that and that was around 15 years ago
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Courtroom!!! I am an attorney, and you should see the amount of shoeplay I saw Pre-Covid. We are still on Zoom in most courts, but some courts are starting to open up. So it's a matter of time to see shoeplay again. I have a lot of stories of all the shoeplay I witnessed and posted some in the Dreams and Reality thread "Court Heaven"
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

I worked in retail for almost two decades, and certain jobs granted me many opportunities to catch employees shoeplaying. Most retail jobs require you to stand for your entire shift, and leaning up against the counter dipping flats or heels was something I got to witness from time to time. The best job I had required us to dress up (closed toed & no sneakers) while standing on tile floor. I saw some extremely sexy shoeplay, but this job was right before I upgraded my phone to one with a decent camera w/ video, so aside from a few blurry pics I wasn’t able to capture much. On the plus side, they often left their shoes behind in the break room after a shift which I got to enjoy on more then one occasion ;)
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Agree…retail in the late 80s & 90s was the best
JackFrawst

Post by JackFrawst »

Hands down, call centers are a good place to catch shoeplay. I had worked in many of them between the mid-1990s through the early 2010s, and regardless of the dress code there was at least one gal there whom would play with and/or take off their shoes. Unfortunately, I never was able to sneak any pics or vids. Due to the security rules in most of the ones I worked in, cellphones (with or without cameras) were not allowed on the call center floor. Quelle Domage.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

footstrangle wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:36 am Courtroom!!! I am an attorney, and you should see the amount of shoeplay I saw Pre-Covid. We are still on Zoom in most courts, but some courts are starting to open up. So it's a matter of time to see shoeplay again. I have a lot of stories of all the shoeplay I witnessed and posted some in the Dreams and Reality thread "Court Heaven"
My old job I used to work with Public Sector, so I can confirm courthouse. I remember one county I worked with for an extended period of time and I was around the Asst DA's office a lot....long legged beautiful Asian woman who ALWAYS wore short skirt, nude hose and very high heels. She dipped like crazy all the time and a dangle was always going to happen when she sat down. If I hadn't been in a courthouse, I'd been videoing like crazy.

Office environments vary - when I worked for a software company - pretty relaxed and casual, except for the project manager section, those ladies were usually dressed pretty formal. At another job I was in the admin area where the execs were, so dress was definitely more of a formal nature, lots of nice hosed legs and heels there. Dipping a plenty and nice action to see under the open tables during meetings.
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

Pretty much anywhere that requires business attire. Offices and high end stores come to mind. At my old job at a car dealership I worked with 3 other women and I loved the warm weather months because they always wore heels or flats. The job also required closed toe shoes (my favorite shoeplay shoes). One of the women that I had a huge crush on had an awesome collection of flats, heels, and open backed mules that she could never keep on! I have candids of her somewhere smh. But her feet were immaculate and she almost never painted her toes big kudos imo! But hey I digress!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

“High End stores” are succumbing unfortunately. Nordstrom and even Saks I’ve been seeing Sketcher type shoes and even like high end tennis shoes….and these are in a relatively decent sized city.