Hot chick sits next to me and kicks her heels off.....

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

footsie5

Hot chick sits next to me and kicks her heels off.....

Post by footsie5 »

I was sitting in a mall the other day. All of a sudden a hot young blonde wearing high heels sat down next to me and started kicking off her shoes!! The moment she caught my eyes I knew she was up to something. She started by raising the front of her shoes and quickly stepped on her heels to loosen them. Obviously, she had very sore feet shopping with her mom that day. Her heels were at least 3 inches. It happened so fast and unexpectedly that I couldn't believe my eyes. Such a pretty young chick typically will not let guys see her removing her shoes. But I've always felt that whenever those feet hurt a lot, no matter how pretty they are, they will taken them off immediately to find relief. The moment those heels were off, she immediately crunched her bare toes in quick succession. Man, once those heels were off, they will remain off for some time so she could enjoy those moments of relief and toe wiggling and curling!! Just too bad that I did not dare to whip out my camera to start shooting when she sat down to kick those heels off. However I did capture some action of her feet curling until she reluctantly put her shoes back on to shop some more. I did have a video clip but too bad the size is too big to upload. Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dick_Cox

Post by Dick_Cox »

Great Captures Footsie, it's not easy to get captures as good as these as it requires skill and patience and sometimes circumstances mean you run out of time. In my early snapping days I used to shake so much with excitment that I couldn't keep my cellphone still and finished up with a bunch of blurred images. Then I had to find the best one and digitally enhance it Arghhhh!! frantic: You must have a good technique as images are very straight. :ooook:
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Nice captures!
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

nice!
i love a woman's nylon feet!
j_dumars

Post by j_dumars »

Excellent captures! Would you be able to upload the video to something like mediafire or does anyone else have any other ideas if the file size is large?
footsie5

zzzzz

Post by footsie5 »

zzzzz
Dick_Cox

Post by Dick_Cox »

That toe action from this cutie is sensational. Really enjoyable. Thanks.
FL_244

Post by FL_244 »

need a video
FL_244