Welcome to our new forum!
If you are having any sort of problems, click here to see solutions to common problems.
You can also send us a message by clicking on "contact us" on bottom of page

Best work environments for shoeplay

Let's share our thoughts about the main subject of the website or about the scenes we have there!

Moderator: Moderators

Shoeplayheels

Best work environments for shoeplay

Post by Shoeplayheels » Thu May 23, 2019 8:37 pm

Hello, first time poster and recent discover(er) of this group. I’ve been an avid shoeplay lover since roughly 4th grade after seeing my teacher dangle her loafers in class and have been hooked ever since.

Anyway, I was curious are there certain work/professions that typically have more upscale office attire that would potentially lead to female workers shoeplaying or having shoes left at their desks?

notalwaysright10000

Re: Best work environments for shoeplay

Post by notalwaysright10000 » Thu May 23, 2019 11:33 pm

By far the most high quality shoeplay I ever saw at a workplace was a semi-upscale steakhouse where I worked as a waiter when I was nineteen. It was ritzy enough that the women were often well dressed, but laid back enough that they weren't shy about shoeplaying.
Also -and this cannot be overstated- in the evening the place had low "mood lighting" similar to candle light, and as long as you can still see under the tables, this always increases the amount of visible shoeplay dramatically. Trust me on this, I promise you it is the case.
Shoeplay will also increase (per capita) at times when a restaurant is relatively slow and quiet, like shortly after the lunch rush dies down.

On the other hand expect to see far less shoeplay in any restaurant that has a stuffy atmosphere, or at any time when it's busy enough to feel cramped. Shoeplay goes way down in those circumstances. Also, businesswomen tend not to shoeplay much when dining with co-workers unless they feel comfortable around them (if anyone at the table seems like the boss don't get your hopes up) and women on dates with playable shoes are almost guaranteed to shoeplay if the date is going well, and won't do a damn thing if it's not going well. In fact this is so reliable that you could almost tell from across the room how well a date between two total strangers is going just by using the amount of the woman's shoeplay as a proxy. Basically, anything that feels "cozy" subconsciously makes women shoeplay much more, and vice versa.

Public libraries used to be a good source of shoeplay, but they're increasingly inhabited only by homeless people. That's a downside of the internet, I guess.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.