[ENG] 26 Dec Update

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

[ENG] 26 Dec Update

Post by Dead Parrot »

Ahhh, the last update of the year.

Battlestar Galactica - very nice. Those were some unusual camera angles! I don't recall that we've ever had a sole shot on an under table scene before. She was really stretching to reach him. Plus the shot of her moving her foot between his legs was different too. Although I prefer side shots I have to give the director credit for doing something new.

The woman was yummy. Definite MILF material.

I lost the sound shortly after she complained that she'd lost her shoe.

Is that supposed to be Apollo sitting across from her? I know Edward James Olmos is playing Adama, so I assume the older bald guy was Tigh (the woman's husband). Dang! Now I want to know where they're taking this story, see the new ship and the Cylons. Oh well.

L'Attenzione - Short but sweet. I really liked the look of the woman. She seemed very familiar. The shade of nylons she wore was perfect. Nice action too rubbing and pushing on him. Do you think she's done that before? :o I'd like to know the story behind that scene.

Good job as usual and have fun on vacation!

DP

kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Ahh, 2004 was a much better year than 2003. Yes indeedy. Thanks Nyllover, and I hope you enjoy your holiday.
Footsiefreak

Re: [ENG] 26 Dec Update

Post by Footsiefreak »

Dead Parrot wrote:Ahhh, the last update of the year.

Battlestar Galactica - very nice. Those were some unusual camera angles! I don't recall that we've ever had a sole shot on an under table scene before. She was really stretching to reach him. Plus the shot of her moving her foot between his legs was different too. Although I prefer side shots I have to give the director credit for doing something new.

The woman was yummy. Definite MILF material.

I lost the sound shortly after she complained that she'd lost her shoe.

Is that supposed to be Apollo sitting across from her? I know Edward James Olmos is playing Adama, so I assume the older bald guy was Tigh (the woman's husband). Dang! Now I want to know where they're taking this story, see the new ship and the Cylons. Oh well.

L'Attenzione - Short but sweet. I really liked the look of the woman. She seemed very familiar. The shade of nylons she wore was perfect. Nice action too rubbing and pushing on him. Do you think she's done that before? :o I'd like to know the story behind that scene.

Good job as usual and have fun on vacation!

DP
I found the angles intersting and different too.I wish she was wearing hose but I loved the scene.
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

The babe from Battlestar Galactica was totally hot.
I just love how aggressive she was with her feet!!!

I agree that the camera angles were a bit different.
I also wish that each shot under the table lasted longer, especially when she was forcing her foot into his crotch.
A very hot scene for the duration that it lasted.
It can always be better, but I am definitely not complaining.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
What a hot babe!!!!!!!!!!
ykantickleme

Last year's Update Reply

Post by ykantickleme »

Sorry guys! I was offline for a little while, but I'm back!

Battlestar Galactica: Definately different! How they got those angle shots must have taken some doing! But never the less, :) !

The other, well, if there were an Feet Under The Table Hall of Fame, (or should I say "Feet"), that scene would be in it! I agree with the other members; I liked the way she pressed her foot in his crotch, too! Her foot looked soooo soft and pretty. I would change one thing; instead of the actor Ben Cross sitting there, it would be me!!! :lol: Great Work Nyllover!