(ENG) A foot scene worth mentioning

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

ILF
Mod
Mod

(ENG) A foot scene worth mentioning

Post by ILF »

I recently saw this movie called
" Y Tu Mama Tambien " It's about a woman in her 30s who gets involved with 2 younger guys ( probably 18 or 19, I would guess )
There is a part in the film where the woman who has nice legs and feet is sitting in the front seat of the car while they are driving.
She puts her foot on the dashboard. Initially, the camera shows this from the outside front of the vehicle, so you get to see her sole. But then the view is from the inside if you were looking at her foot from the backseat!!
Its a great view and the camera stays on her foot while they are carrying on a conversation. She wiggles her toes a couple of times.
I definitely think someone directing this film has a thing for feet, because there just normally wouldn't be a reason show feet while a conversation between characters is going on.
It's a shame she didn't have any footsie scenes in the film, which is also why I did not put this post in the New Scenes section.

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

ILF, where did you see this? It reminds me of the initial scenes of Sally Field in Smokey and the Bandit.

Thanks for sharing.

DP
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Once again, for those of us who reside in the US we see women do that all the time expecially when it's on a nice summer day. There are times tho, that I see women in short dresses and stockinged feet do likewise.
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

In response to DP's question:
I think it was IFC ( Independent Film Channel ), but don't quote me on that.