[ENG] 8 Nov 04 - One More Person!

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

[ENG] 8 Nov 04 - One More Person!

Post by Dead Parrot »

C'mon, we need one more person to hit 500 registered members! I feel like I'm watching the odometer on a car reach a milestone number.

Just a few months ago the 400 hundred mark was broken. Might there be 600 members by the New Year? :o

DP

WaddupJee

Post by WaddupJee »

Foot fetish sites are getting popular by the minute! I'd say it would take about 1 or 2 months to reach 600...thats just my opnion. :D
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

Interestingly, there are some names which are near duplicates varying only by the numerical digits followed by the name. Is it possible that some people have multiple profiles?
I don't really care one way or the other, it's just a little food for thought.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

ILF wrote:Interestingly, there are some names which are near duplicates varying only by the numerical digits followed by the name. Is it possible that some people have multiple profiles?
Probably they forgot their password and didn't notice how easy it is to recover it, or they just lost password to their e-mail account or...or just forgot they were registered or...or..i don't know and i don't care :D
Footsiefreak

Re: [ENG] 8 Nov 04 - One More Person!

Post by Footsiefreak »

Dead Parrot wrote:C'mon, we need one more person to hit 500 registered members! I feel like I'm watching the odometer on a car reach a milestone number.

Just a few months ago the 400 hundred mark was broken. Might there be 600 members by the New Year? :o

DP
It doesnt matter if we have 500 members or not because only a handful of us post anyway. :roll:
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

I hold out hope that we'll pick up a few more active people as time goes on.

For me it's a matter of calling the board "home". This is the one place I can come to talk about the sexual activity without having a lot of extraneous stuff to distract me. That's why this is the only foot fetish board I belong to.

The quality of the posters and content here is top notch. Why would I want to divide my attention among other boards?

Hopefully other folks who drift in will feel the same way.

DP
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

Same here DP. This is the only board I belong to as well. It truly caters to our specificities. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

awwwwwww love you all guys! :oops: :oops:

:mrgreen: agree with all of you though...i feel at home here too...oh... can it be because i'm the house-keeper here? :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I also agree this is my home too.To be honest I wish we had women posting I see them on other sites.Also I think some of the the people who sign up here are internet police and just sit and watch to see if we are up to something.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Footsiefreak wrote:Also I think some of the the people who sign up here are internet police and just sit and watch to see if we are up to something.
Ehm... don't get offended... but i think you are a little bit paranoid (if this is the correct word in english) :D
Do you really think that the police has free time to watch a small forum like this one? :)

Nah...i don't think so :P
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

nyllover wrote:i feel at home here too...oh... can it be because i'm the house-keeper here? :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
Can't we hire a maid to give you a break?

DP
Attachments
MaidToOrder.jpg
MaidToOrder.jpg (24.19 KiB) Viewed 4399 times
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Footsiefreak wrote:I also agree this is my home too.To be honest I wish we had women posting I see them on other sites.Also I think some of the the people who sign up here are internet police and just sit and watch to see if we are up to something.
Yes, it would be nice to get a female perspective. I'd love to hear from the babe in the "harassed male" thread! That would be a dream come true. I suspect we have some lurkers, and there is no telling how many women have looked at the website for one reason or another.

With time I believe we will have at least one female post here about her experience(s). And please, no one pose as a female, let this happen naturally.

Next, while the internet police are out there, I believe any attention this board has or will attract is through following people's web trails. Someone might come here from a political site that is being watched, or from a P2P network where you can share files.

I don't think there's any direct monitoring by a person but I suppose there could be a CARNIVORE type net that is cast over the contents typed on this board. It would search for certain words or phrases and then post an alert to whomever is in charge of monitoring.

Let's just stay under the radar, enjoy life and let them masturbate to their visions of power. They'll collapse eventually.

DP
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Dead Parrot wrote: Can't we hire a maid to give you a break?

Ohhh sureeeee :D :D :D
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well...we are at 502 now :)

And marmorg is number 500. Welcome :mrgreen: