Personals footsie scene

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Personals footsie scene

Post by Footsiefreak »

This scene just shows that Hispanic women are the sexiest! The look on her face in ecstacy would have given me an erection. My stories about my friends wife playing footsie with me is Hispanic, and they know how to get a guy going.

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Every culture is different when it comes to women. If there was ever a culture that had a steady and not so subtle current of sexuality it's the Latin culture.

Everything they do and create, whether it's music, dance (especially dance!), dress, or just they way they speak to one another, seems to have an erotic undertone. They're a very passionate people, and the women just seem to have that eroticism oozing from their pores when they're young.

The really interesting thing about Latin women is that you can see the "traditional" look of dark hair and eyes and skin, but also a blonde haired, fair skinned, blue eyed girl walking down the street together; and they're both full-blooded Spanish. Amazing.

Ignore JLo, she's a cookie-cutter. Search for real Latin women on the net like the singer/actress Thalia, or Puerto Rican actress Adamari Lopez. You can also see lots of attractive Latin women on the soap operas, or telenovelas that run on Univison or Telemundo. They have everything there to suit your taste.

DP
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

My "TV wife" is Sabine Moussier. SHE'S BREATHTAKING!