Update of 14th December 2008

All the news regarding the website and the forum. Users can only read and reply to the topics

Moderator: Moderators

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Update of 14th December 2008

Post by nyllover »

• Online a higher (really higher) quality video of the footsie under the table scene from the TV Series "Orange Vodka": a hot brunette is sitting down at the table with two guys dressed in a super sexy
    way: black dress, black stockings and high heel shoes. She removes one shoe and starts playing footsies

with one of the guys. In the end her phone rings so she puts her shoe back on and get up from the table: truly a hot scene, trust me!!!
  • But the real main news of today is another one. I've always wondered why, in the whole internet, i couldn't find a dating site focused
    specifically on foot fetish. I mean, whe do people that like feet has to join one of the many dating sites and then, when they find someone, need to explain
    or, worst, hide their foot fetishism? Wouldn't it be better to just be open about it, and just have a dating site where EVERYONE (men and women) is there
    to find people that like feet?

Well, i'm very pleased to announce you that today Feet Under The Table Community is here to
    cover this missing space! I've been working hard with one of the biggest companies in the whole internet, asking them to create a site where only
    people that express on their profile that they have "our" fetish would be present
    . And here it is! Thousands of real
    contacts
    are there waiting for you and the site offers you amazing
    things like: instant messenger, videochat, personal videos, personal photos,
    online chat, sms anonymous chat... come on, the minimum thing you can do is have a look at it... did i ever disappoint you? ;-)

Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

It was great to hear the audio for the scene.I hope we can get the audio for Terms of Engagement.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Footsiefreak wrote:It was great to hear the audio for the scene.I hope we can get the audio for Terms of Engagement.
Turn to Engagement
llegster

Post by llegster »

Very nice update. I am in a relationship (with someone not into my fetish) so I can not use the online dating. but the video was very nice!