The Good Life (No footsie)

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Adam

The Good Life (No footsie)

Post by Adam »

I don't know if this has been mentioned at all, but the old British Comedy "The Good Life" has a few foot scenes with Felicity Kendal wearing stockings (Or tights. Not sure... they look sheer to me). In two episodes that I've seen, she wiggles and stretches her toes in front of the camera. I know for a fact one scene is in the first episode and she's wearing beige stockings. The other scene I'm not sure what episode and she's wearing blue stockings, If anyone could find these it would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Adam

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Hi, to avoid confusion i edited the subject of your message :)
Hope you don't mind :P
Adam

Post by Adam »

Oh! That's ok, thank you. I'm sorry i didn't state it wasn't under the table or footsie.

Adam
Adam

Post by Adam »

Just an update to the name of the first episode. It's called "Plough Your Own Furrow" I've been trying to download it for 2 days now, i'll keeep trying and try get the clip.

-Adam
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

That'll be great, Adam! Can't wait to see it. :D :wink: 8)
Adam

Post by Adam »

It's proving to be quite difficult downloading this episode(And finding the name of the other), i'm using KaZaA Lite, though..may look around on some Bit Torrent sites later, but when i've got it I'll be sure to tell you!

-Adam
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Keep us updated 8)
Adam

Post by Adam »

I don't think i'm gonna be able to download these episodes guys, sorry if I got your hopes up. But i know The Good Life is now out on DVD to buy, all series, so when i get a bit of money i'll buy them and rip the clips for us all to enjoy!

Adam
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

Or hopefully, the reruns will air sometime.