[ENG] 11 Sep Update

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

[ENG] 11 Sep Update

Post by Dead Parrot »

Touch Me - Very nice. The blonde looked fantastic, and there was the lip biting. Too bad about the camera angle because she was doing some nice work there.

For me this is an example of why white or off-white nylons look ok. It usually depends on the outfit and/or the woman, and I believe that this blonde wears them very well.

It looked like there were other folks at the table. It appears there is a man sitting to the right of the blonde (her right). What was the context of this scene?

I Vitelloni - Hey it's actual film of Footsiefreak in action! :lol: What really struck me about this scene was not foot related at all: people smoking in the theater! You'd get a SWAT team called on you nowadays if you did that.

Good finds and good update.

DP

Footsiefreak

Re: [ENG] 11 Sep Update

Post by Footsiefreak »

Dead Parrot wrote:Touch Me - Very nice. The blonde looked fantastic, and there was the lip biting. Too bad about the camera angle because she was doing some nice work there.

For me this is an example of why white or off-white nylons look ok. It usually depends on the outfit and/or the woman, and I believe that this blonde wears them very well.

It looked like there were other folks at the table. It appears there is a man sitting to the right of the blonde (her right). What was the context of this scene?

I Vitelloni - Hey it's actual film of Footsiefreak in action! :lol: What really struck me about this scene was not foot related at all: people smoking in the theater! You'd get a SWAT team called on you nowadays if you did that.

Good finds and good update.

DP
LMAO!DP I was thinking the same thing!!! :lol: I always wanted to make a movie based on my experiences.The guy has the same technique as I do you start slow then work your way further.I wish I could find more women who wear dresses and stockings to the movies.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Re: [ENG] 11 Sep Update

Post by Dead Parrot »

Footsiefreak wrote:I wish I could find more women who wear dresses and stockings to the movies.
I wish I could find more women who wear dresses and nylons period! Women's fashions have deteriorated to the point that it seems almost hopeless now. :x

Yesterday I went to check out a new mall and shopping center that opened up here last month. Most of the females, especially the young ones looked like clones: the same belly t-shirts, the same hip hugging jeans and the same sandals. SIGH :cry:

Why did women stop dressing like women? Why the emphasis on sleaze?

Oh well, maybe they'll be a fashion revolution at some point but I'm not optimistic.

DP
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Hey DP I know what you mean sole brother.Casual is more popular than ever its so much faster to getting all dressed up.Fall is coming so more women will be wearing stockings which FEELS SO GOOD!
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

Oh yeah. I've already seen that on these cool nights.
wsrfr

[ENG] I Vitelloni

Post by wsrfr »

This guy is TRYing to play footsie but it doesn't look like he gets any (foot).

The weather is starting to cool down now and that is good news since most of the sandals will begin to disappear.