Update of 6th September 2008

All the news regarding the website and the forum. Users can only read and reply to the topics

Moderator: Moderators

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Update of 6th September 2008

Post by nyllover »

• The footsie scene from the TV series "Night And Day" happens during a dream,
    but it's not clear if this dream is a way of remembering something that it's actually shown before on the show or not. All we have is now online, and
    if someone has more...just write on the forum! We see this man finding a letter in the trash and
    remembering the girl that wrote the letter: she's sitting at the table with him and a younger guy... giving them really hot looks and,
    at one point, we briefly see her foot between the legs of one of the guys. Really hot scene... i just wish we could see it better!
  • And now, for the weekly Nyllady update (but don't get used to this, as we don't know for
    how long updates will be so frequent), online a peculiar video she made. Inspired by the Tarkan song "Kuzu Kuzu", she danced in front of some
    candles wearing a short dress, pantyhose and, for a while, high heel shoes.... She then decided to make
    three videos. The first is the one you can see now, full of effects and...just like a videoclip! The other two will be a
    bit more "classic" videos (one closer to her feet, one with her dancing), and you'll see them during the next few weeks. She hopes you'll
    enjoy this "experiment"...just let her know! ;-)

Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
llegster

Post by llegster »

Night and day was very nice. I just wished that they showed more of what she was doing under the table. . . . As for Nyllady . . . Wow! Nyllady has grace and finness. I would so love to see a nice long under the table scene with her in the sarring role. Great work. Nyllady is once again awesome!!