Update of 9th August 2008

All the news regarding the website and the forum. Users can only read and reply to the topics

Moderator: Moderators

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Update of 9th August 2008

Post by nyllover »

• Online a higher quality version of the HOT scene from "Footballers Wives", where a flight attendant seduces a man starting by putting her foot (with shoes on) on his crotch... hot, really hot!
  • Sogfile posted a while ago a really grea video featuring a girl dangling her sabot AND wearing hose (you can see they are hose looking at the finger's area...reinforced!)... and i thought it was about time to put it here as well!
  • Many of you asked for the second part of my wife's video called "Feet On Crotch"... well, here you are, it's online now...i hope you are happy! And remember... Nyllady is available for custom videos...just contact her ;-)

Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
llegster

Post by llegster »

What a GREAT update. Not just because of the GREAT finds, But the EXTREMELY lovely Nyllady, and what she does for us all to enjoy. THANK YOU!!!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Thanks for your words Llegster :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
llegster

Post by llegster »

I don't know, maybe it's me, but when someone gives you a gift - with no strings attached, you should always show your grattitude. This has been the greatest gift of my lifetime