Women you wished to see do a footsie scene

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Women you wished to see do a footsie scene

Post by Footsiefreak »

I always loved Phyillcia Ayres-Allen/Rashad on the Cosby Show. I would always go crazy when she kicked off her shoes or showed her stocking feet.

I always wished she would have done footsie scene. My scenario she would have her husband there and was having dinner with one of her daughters boyfriends/husband. She's wearing tan suede classic pumps, suntan stockings, a tan mini skirt.

The camera shows her kicking off her shoe under the table and playing footsie with her daughters man.

rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

I always wished to see a shoeplay scene with the actress Evangeline Lilly
cwalk

Post by cwalk »

Catherine Zeta Jones
zac

Post by zac »

SOPHIA LOREN!!!!!!!!!!!of course :superlol: :superlol: :superlol:
brigit nielsen :superlol:
dtwdom

Post by dtwdom »

I seem to vaguely recall a foot scene with Sophia Loren in the film "Arabesque" (from 1966)....does anyone have a capture of it?
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Of course Kelly Hu :love: My scenario would be along the lines of The Bosses Wife scene.She's a nympfo wife of the boss and the coworker gets invited to dinner.She's wearing a black minidress,off black hose, and some suede strappy pummps.I really want to see her work a little to slipp off her shoe.She gives the guy the business under the table(me of course) while the boss is running his mouth.

MMMMM and one with Salma Hayek.Lets see this time its an outdoor picnic everybody is wearing shorts.But Salma is wearing hose with her shorts.She sitting across from her stepson slips off her shoe.An puts her foot up the guys shorts digging to get to his crotch.The stepson is a virgin and gets so excited he cums on her foot.His dad has no idea what his wife is doing to his son.
ToeJam

Post by ToeJam »

Jenny McCarthy. She's got gorgeous feet, has a foot fetish I have heard, and I can totally see her using her foot on a guy's crotch in some raunchy comedy.
josienyc123

footsie freak could u do a story about the cosby show

Post by josienyc123 »

hi could u come up with a cool story thanks for your in pout
Footsiefreak

Re: footsie freak could u do a story about the cosby show

Post by Footsiefreak »

josienyc123 wrote:hi could u come up with a cool story thanks for your in pout
OK...it should be done within 2 days
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Also Catherine Bell from JAG.I want her to do it with her army uniform on though.Its a military dinner and she's with her husband who is a general sitting across from the guy she's having an affair with who is a lower rank.So as the general is talking to this guy Catherine slips off both shoes and starts playing double footsie as the guy is squeaming.
josienyc123

Post by josienyc123 »

thank u so much footsiefreak your the best hope to see the jag story and the others posted here soon if u decide to do it u are a one hello f a writer ken h
josienyc123

hi guys (footsiefreak)

Post by josienyc123 »

hi guys footsie freak if u get a chance could u please post that cosby story and thanks again for your time and effort