Mother

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Feetington

Mother

Post by Feetington »

I hope nobody gets offended by me putting this story up here but overall it's pretty vanilla.

Anyway this is an experience I had when I was about 13 that has always haunted me as somewhat disturbing but also one of the most erotic moments of my life.

My mother was single when I was growing up and often times I would be left alone while she went on a date.

She always liked to get dressed up as nice as possible and I guess one night she was running late and needed me to help her paint her toenails while she finished her finger nails.

So I sat at the foot of the bed and applied a clear coat she had selected as carefully as I could. Her feet were very pretty and as much as I tried not to think of it I could feel myself getting erect.

At one point the toes of her free foot brushed past my thigh and I hoped she wouldn't notice my predicament but she said "Jason?"

I looked up at her blushing.

"You know that's bad right?"

"Yes mom" I said.

And then she smiled and suddenly but gently slid the free foot up into my crotch resting her toes right by the head of my penis.

"It's okay just this once she said, now finish my toes."

I did the best I could with what ended up being a difficult job especially when she rested the other foot in my lap to let me paint the other one.

She kept her warm foot still but would subtly wiggle her toes every once in a while and giggle at my flustered reaction.

By the time i was done my shorts were leaking with precum and i walked out of the room hunched over.

Needless to say i got off five time that night thinking of it.

corleone84

Post by corleone84 »

cool story, i have some similar experience with mothers hosed feet .
I like female feet in well worn pantyhose.
Footsiefreak

Re: Awkward Memory

Post by Footsiefreak »

Feetington wrote:I hope nobody gets offended by me putting this story up here but overall it's pretty vanilla.

Anyway this is an experience I had when I was about 13 that has always haunted me as somewhat disturbing but also one of the most erotic moments of my life.

My mother was single when I was growing up and often times I would be left alone while she went on a date.

She always liked to get dressed up as nice as possible and I guess one night she was running late and needed me to help her paint her toenails while she finished her finger nails.

So I sat at the foot of the bed and applied a clear coat she had selected as carefully as I could. Her feet were very pretty and as much as I tried not to think of it I could feel myself getting erect.

At one point the toes of her free foot brushed past my thigh and I hoped she wouldn't notice my predicament but she said "Jason?"

I looked up at her blushing.

"You know that's bad right?"

"Yes mom" I said.

And then she smiled and suddenly but gently slid the free foot up into my crotch resting her toes right by the head of my penis.

"It's okay just this once she said, now finish my toes."

I did the best a could with what ended up being a difficult job especially when she rested the other foot in my lap to let me paint the other one.

She kept her warm foot still but would subtly wiggle her toes every once in a while and giggle at my flustered reaction.

By the time i was done my shorts were leaking with precum and i walked out of the room hunched over.

Needless to say i got off five time that night thinking of it and my mother never mentioned it again.
That story is not vanilla its "tootie fruitty" and "rocky road".I hope your mom looked like Kelly Hu than I would have did the same.If she was just a "plain Jane" than this story is not for me.
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Happened to me too, but she was in hosed feet and on the phone. That was hot the footsie thing started for me. Thanks for sharing
Feetington

Post by Feetington »

What happened with your story? Give me more details if you can.
Feetington

Post by Feetington »

What happened with your story? Give me more details if you can.
Sartorius

Post by Sartorius »

These stories are recurrent in foot fetishist early memories - I believe they played an important role on "anchoring" the fetish on us.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

sorry folks, but this all very wrong...unless you live in Tennessee!
abounin

Post by abounin »

wow me too, and lots of times with my aunt. anyone wanna share details and exchange experience [only real xperiences]