Update of 9 May 2008

All the news regarding the website and the forum. Users can only read and reply to the topics

Moderator: Moderators

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Update of 9 May 2008

Post by nyllover »

Salma Hayek does it again! After the scenes from "From Dusk Till Dawn" and "Ask The Dust" , "Lonely Hearts" is the third one we have with this gorgeous actress! This time she's siting on a couch trying to convince a man to join her... and to do so, she puts her foot (with shoes) between his legs, trying to pull him. Sexy, definilty sexy!

In "Wise Blood" we see a kind of weird scene... there's a girl in a car while a man is driving...she starts playing footsies with him (in a car, while he's driving!?!?!) and, after a while, she says him "Hey, stop it!"... is it weird or what???

This week Medium74 posted his first candid shoeplay video in our Forum.... and guys... what a beginning!!!! It's one of the best candid shoeplay videos i've seen in a while! A gorgeous blonde is sitting on a bench in town... she's wearing trousers, black hose and brown pumps... and she dangles like crazy!!! At one point the shoe is just on her finger! What can i say...welcome to the forum Medium74 and... keep them coming!!!

Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
llegster

Post by llegster »

Great update. As always, my friend, you and those loyal foot fan followers have provided us with fantastic content that will satisfy the pent-up urges within us. I can never fully explain what a life saver this site truly is to me. I am not one with a great deal of money, or many long legged women running around me. I rely so much on your site that it isn't funny. Thanks again!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Thanks for your words llegster :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
ykantickleme

Post by ykantickleme »

Yeah Nyl, that Wise Blood is strange, but good. She's started it, but blames him! Women. Thanks for the update.