Longs pt5

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

wsrfr

Longs pt5

Post by wsrfr »

Longs pt5

I went to her apt the next morning and she was nearly ready to go. She was wearing red shorts, a white blouse, and red suede high heel pumps. I said "ready?" She nodded.

I said "why don't you wear some athletic shoes?" She said "don't have any". I said "why?" She said "don't like them". I said "why is that?". She said "I don't like my feet all closed in"

I said "so you don't have any other shoes to wear?" She said "I have some sandals, but I don't wear them very often because I don't really like them".

I said "why is that?" She said "I don't know...just don't". Just then she said "oh..ya know...I do have some of those woven fabric heels..they are more casual..they are like new..I forgot I had them".

She said "let me get them". So she went into her closet to get them. She said "oh nuts..they are too high up..they are in a box..maybe you can get them".

So I got a stool and saw the box. In the meantime she was doing something else. I opened the box and sure enough, they were like new. They were red woven closed heel and toe pumps...but they
had a sort of stiff rubber-composite bottom and they were hardly worn at all. The sock liner was also some kind of composite with a smooth red glossy finish and a long red plastic like sticker in the middle with gold and red printing on it. They also had a higher heel than the other ones..almost 3". I said "these have a pretty high heel..".

She said "well let me try them on". So I brought them back down and opened the box. I said "sit down hon". She sat down and slipped
the red ones off. They were also dirty and wet inside..but the dirt wasn't from street dirt..it was from sweat". But these had a med size rectangular sticker multi color sticker inside somewhat near her heel and it had moved
off to the side a little which left a residue. The colors of the sticker had also transferred to the innersole slightly.

I said "do you got barefoot outside? She shook her head and said "never..why do you ask?" I said "well you could if you wanted to". She shook her head and said "no..don't like to".

I placed the woven ones on the floor in front of her. She slipped her feet in and said "oh yeah..these are nice.." She said "let me wear these around some before we leave" I nodded. She said "wow..these are high"
I said "look in the mirror" So she looked in the mirror and said "yeah..so". I said "turn sideways". She did and said "oh..I see what you mean..it sort of makes my butt stick out and my boobs..." I said "I didn't ever think
you would call them that". She said "all women call them that". She said "looks ok..for now".

I said "get the usual beach stuff..and a change of clothes". She did and said "ok..I'm ready". I had her red suede pumps and she said "taking those too?" I said "yeah..I'll take them in case you want to wear them".
She said "ok". I said "are you sure you won't want a change of clothes?". She said "what do you mean?" I said "well if we stay the night..you may not want to wear the same clothes". She said "oh...I see what
you mean..you think we are going to stay the night?" I said
"well..maybe.we can play it by ear".

She said "well...ok..let me get the blue shorts and shoes out. I said "get underwear, bra, you know..all those things". She looked at me sort of funny and said "well...ok...but..". I said "just in case". She said "ok..you want to come and pick out the bra you want me to wear?". I looked taken aback. She laughed and said "well...haven't you ever done that?" I said "well...yeah..". She said "ditto with the panties". So I picked out a sexy, low cut scalloped bra and just a plain old pair of panties. She looked at the bra and said "would rather not wear that bra". I said "shows a little
too much?" She nodded and said "fine..I am not going to force you into something". Then I ran across some curved foamy like material that was curved and I knew what they were for but played dumb and said "what are these for?"

She said "never mind". I said "I know what they are for". She said "lets not talk about it". I said "well I am going to take a pair anyway". She said "suit yourself".

I got in and said "sleep ok?" She said "ok..not really great". I said "was today on your mind?" she nodded and said "I wondered what would happen today".

I said "we are just going to have a good time..nothing more". She smiled.

So I started the car and drove down to the beach. She seemed to enjoy the drive but we didn't talk much. She said "how come you're so quiet?" I said "I can't drive and talk at the same time..". She said "oh".

I said "I am going to check into a motel". She looked at me and said "why..the day has just started?" I said "it will give us a place to relax, shower, and stay the night if we want". She said "well..ok..but don't get any ideas". I said "I won't"

So we checked into the motel. It was a nice one. Had a balcony and was on the 5th floor with a great view of the ocean.

She said "I am sort of tired..mind if I sit on the couch and take ashort nap?" I said "no..go ahead..take as much time as you need". She smiled and said "thanks" . She sat down and said "comfortable couch". I said "lay down or go to the bedroom if you want". She said "I may lay down here but I am not going into the bedroom..I don' t want to give you any ideas".

I laughed and said "ok...fine". So she sat there with a leg crossed and her head back. She looked pretty comfy so I sat down on the floor by her legs and just wrapped one arm around her crossed leg. She looked briefly and went back to sleep.

I also took a short nap. She woke up first and rubbed my chest with her foot/shoe. I pretended like I was still out of it but moved
my hand down to the top of her foot even though my arm was around her leg. I could feel her moving her foot up and down
and brushing my chest. Felt rather good. Then she surprised me by slipping her hand down into my shirt and rubbing the top
of my chest. I was awake but still pretended to be sleeping. She went under my armpit, down my arm and down the side of my
torso. Oh did it feel good so I just let her do her thing She seemed to really enjoy rubbing the side of my torso with her slender
fingers. She had such a feminine touch it sort of mesmerized me.

But she didn't do a thing with her shoe, so I sort of gently pushed the rear of her pump down just a bit. She didn't seem to notice. She was too busy rubbing me with her fingers. So I gently pushed her heel down some more. She sort of felt that and tried to snap the shoe back on and eventually did it. Nuts.

Finally I pretended to be waking up and she quickly removed her hand. I looked at her and I said "have a nice nap?" She nodded and
said "you?" I said "it was ok..should have done it in bed". She said "well you can if you want". I said "no..its ok..I am alright..I ll do
it tonight". She said "tonight?" I said "yeah". She said "so we are staying overnight". I said "why not?" She said 'well...I didn't really plan on staying the night". I said "oh come on..just relax..I am not going to try to have sex with you". she said "well...ok".

I looked drowsy so she said 'why don't you nap some more.."I'll read the paper" which was right next to me. I said "fine". I said "how are those shoes?" She said "fine..but they still make my feet sweat" and looked at them. I said "well you can always take them
off". she said "I might".

So she started to read the paper and I took a light nap with my arm around her leg and my hand around her shoe. I gently scratched the
top and side of her foot and I felt her point her foot up and curl her toes. So while I was scratching the arch side of her foot, I inadvertently
push the shoe down; wasn't really on purpose. The heelcup of the shoe went down exposing part of her arch. I gently rubbed the side and
bottom of her arch and she seemed to like that..at least she didn't pull away. It was wet.

At the same time, I reached back with my hand and put it on her hand and squeezed. She reciprocated and it felt good. There is nothing
like a feminine touch. My arm was now sort of upside down which meant my palm was up. She grabbed it and squeezed. it felt good. But then she started to rub my arm up and down and slid her hand into the arm hole in my shirt and gently rubbed my armpit and top of my arm. She felt my muscles and said "oohhh..I love guys with muscles". i said "oh those are nothing". She said 'well I like them" I said 'well enjoy then". She squeezed them and rubbed them and clearly enjoyed it. And so did I. She eventually migrated to my chest and that felt really good.

In the meantime I was gently rubbing the bottom of her arch and slowly pushed the shoe off and worked my way to the front. She clasped
the shoe a couple of times but I didn't pull my hand out. the sole of her foot and the innnersole was just plain wet. I found her sensitive spot
and she clenched her toes together and the shoe slid farther down her foot. Now it was nearly at a full dangle and I continued to rub without
even opening my eyes. I felt her shake her foot to get her toes more into her shoe but everytime she did that, I rubbed the ball of her foot
and she couldn' t handle it and she curled and spread her toes and the shoe slid off again.

Now she was no longer rubbing my chest but leaning back and had her eyes closed and was breathing slightly hard. It looked like her breasts
were firming up even though I knew she was using a push up bra and extra padding on the bottom. She still looked sexy. I couldn't help myself so I gently worked myway from her tight midsection to the bottom of her bra and just got inside of it. sure enough..she was wearing a pad to give her boobs more body and a little lift. But then she pushed my hand away.

Back to her feet. Her pump was just hanging there so I just removed it. She wiggled, curled, and spread her toes and I knew they were wet,
so I placed my arm right there so she could dry them off. and she did. She rubbed my arm with the front of her foot and also pointed her toes
together and rubbed my arm. Oh that sort of got to me..it was a sexy sight. I had to periodically dry my arm off. She left her foot on my arm gradually sliding her foot alongside my arm. It was quite a feeling.

After many minutes of that, she let her foot down and started to poke around for the shoe. I let her "find" it. I had dried it off somewhat. She slipped it on but her foot was too high to use force so it was just dangling there. the inside label color had started to wear, transferring color to her shoe. She tried to get the shoe all the way back on but it was no use...so I helped her by sticking out my hand and letting her use that to push her shoe back on and she did.

She woke up a few minutes later. She said 'well..do you want to go yet?' I said "yeah..guess so.." are you comfy in those heels?" She got up and
said "I think so..they aren't too bad..but my feet still get wet". I said "that's no problem.." She said "yeah..I know..you like sweaty feet". She shook her head and said "well you got the right girl". I grinned and we got our things together and left.

But it was hot outside so we took a short walk and came back. I walked in and turned on the ac. She walked to the kitchen and said "god its hot..
are you sure you want to stay?" I said "might as well". then I got behind her and nuzzled her neck and she leaned her head back which exposed
more of her neck. And I really worked it until she was breathing hard. But she said "my feet are all wet..are you going to make me stand her".
I said "slip them off and wipe them on my jeans if you need to..and no, I am not going to make you stand here..you have only been standing for
a couple of minutes". She said "yeah..I know..sorry". So she did slip one shoe off at a time and wipe them on my jeans". I looked down and
saw that the red color had somewhat worn away and transferred to both her foot and to the innersole.

Back to her neck. She was breathing hard and had her eyes closed so I unbuttoned the top button on her blouse and saw a little. So I unbuttoned
the second one and saw more. I said "nice hon..and she said "there are pads all over..you wont like it". I said "I KNOW you have pads". That surprised her and said "you can tell?" I said "not from the outside..but I can feel it when I rub the underside and I demonstrated". she said "you can feel that?" I said "yeah..hon..I can feel it". She said "you aren't supposed to". I said "well I can". She said "shit..now I am really pissed". I said "relax..god.." She said "I can't believe you can feel it..I can't even tell". I said "you aren't a man".

I said "relax..its not a big deal'. She said "it is to me". I said "well if it is such a big deal then you need to get some higher quality pads and bras or
get implants". She said "can't afford them". I said "well I can". She looked at me and said "now what does that mean?" I said "it means I will pay for
them if you want them". She said "well why would you want to do that?" I said "to make you happy". she said "oh". I said "think about it". She looked befuddled.

I led her into the bedroom and she said "I thought we weren't going to do it". I said "well we were nearly there..". She said "I don't know if I am ready for this". I said "its fun..haven't you done it lately?" She shook her head. I said "well relax..and enjoy it". She said "can we wait until tonight?" I said "sure..we can wait". so she said "good" and started to walk out of the bedroom. I got in front of her and put my hand behind her head and went for a pass. Got it..and she apparently liked it too. I stuck my tongue into her mouth and she back off and said "hey..what is that". I said "oh come on..and pulled her back in. Anyway she liked the kissing w/o the tongue thing so I let it slide. We finished with that and I said "think I'll watch some tv". She said "good idea" and sat down
next to me.

more to come..er cum

dlink33

Post by dlink33 »

Excellent so far!

Any chance she will give you the long awaited footjob? :)