Longs Drug store pt1

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

wsrfr

Longs Drug store pt1

Post by wsrfr »

The Longs Drug Store exp.

This drug store is across the street from where I live. I have been in there many times and I thought
I knew who the manager was. I filled out an app and left it with her.

The next day I got a call to come in and do an interview. I had lots of previous retail exp but they were
just about to forget it when they noticed how old I was. (57) I thought at the time that I was being
interviewed by the manager. Wrong. That was the asst manager.

She told me to come back later in the day to be interviewed by the manager, so I agreed and went back a few hours later.

Much to my surprise, the manager happened to also be female and an attractive one at that. Must be in her 30's and very pretty. (way out of my league) She was in what looked like 2 inch heels. Couldn't tell if they were mules or what cause of the slacks she was wearing. White hose. Brown
suede pumps? White blouse.

She greeted me and walked me back to her office and went in. It was a small office with 2 chairs. She took a seat at the desk and I sat down in another chair.

She immediately crossed her legs. Those shoes were med heel brown closed heel and toe pumps. The chair was a little bit high for her which made it all but impossible to put her floor foot flat on the
floor. So that foot was on the ball just a bit..I thought maybe the heel would come loose...but nothing.

She was reading my app and questioning me and I was looking at her face and trying to pay attention.

I said "pretty hair..I like it". She grinned and said "thank you". I thought I might get lucky and see some shoeplay from her crossed leg, but nothing.

Then she started to rub her neck and shoulders and move her head around. I said "sore neck and shoulders?"

She nodded and said "long day". I got up and said "let me give you a hand". She said "no..its ok...my husband will give me a massage when I get home".

I didn't want to push it so I left it alone..

Then she turned towards the desk but her crossed leg would not go underneath even though she tried.

I said "chair too high?" She nodded and said "yes..and nobody seems to know how to lower it". I said
"I can". She said "can you really?" I nodded and said "I have seen this type before".

I adjusted it for her..and was hoping for some shoeplay but got nothing.

She said "wow..its perfect..thank you" I said "you're welcome".

She asked me what hours I wanted to work and I told her preferably mornings. She said "don't know if I can do that...those
are for senior part timers. I said "well then give me the hours that YOU work".

She looked at me sort of strangely and said "you can work with me and 1 other in the morning 3 times/week. I said "fine".

She handed me a small clipboard for a W2 form and then turned to the desk again, crossing her visible leg again, this time tightly.
Still nothing so I said to myself "oh well..".

I finished the W2 form and handed it to her. She looked it over and said "lets go to to the register". So I followed her to the register
and I was right next to her. I had never used that type of machine before so it took her a little while to explain it to me.

Well I guess her legs or feet started to get tired because she started to lean against the counter and bend her leg back at the knee
and rotate her foot. I said "legs getting tired? She nodded and I said "why don't we go over this later". She said "have to do it now...
we are nearly through".

I nodded and said "ok..you're the boss". So as she was talking she was bending her legs back more and more and it got downright
distracting and I started to look. She of course noticed and she apologized for figeting so much. I said "nice legs.....but why don't we
take a break so you can give them a break?".

She nodded and said "I'll be over there...in the photo section". So I practiced a little bit on the register and then walked over to the
camera section. Well she was standing there, leaned against the counter, with one foot slightly out of her pump and she was curling
her toes.

But as soon as she saw me, she slipped her foot back into her shoe and asked me if I had gotten the hang of it. I said "yeah..think so".

So she talked about the photo section a little bit..but this time she leaned her back against the counter and I leaned next to her but not
too close. As she talked, she started to dip both feet in and out of those brown pumps. They had a metallic brown lining. Pretty feet..
with red toenail polish. A couple of times she knocked the shoe over and since the floor was slick, it was hard to right the shoe, so I
discreetly righted them with my foot. If she noticed, she didn't say anything. But I got an erection and that was hard to conceal since I
was wearing slacks.

Then she slipped the shoes back on and moved over to the money order machine and explained that, but she said "you will probably not
be involved in this area..its only management that does this". I said "I'll be part of management before you know it". She looked at me
sort of puzzzled and said "you're pretty sure of yourself..aren't you?" I said "just confident...I spent 4 years doing it".

She again leaned against the counter but sideways but didn't do anything with her shoes.

She said "ok..that's it for now.." It was nearly lunchtime so I said "how about some lunch?" She said "no..I told you that I'm married".
I said "well ok..how about I bring you back something?". She sort of paused and said "ok...".

So she gave me some money and told me what she wanted and I got her what she wanted and brought it back. She was in her office.
I knocked on the door and she told me to come in. I went in and she was at her desk, her leg crossed but no shoeplay. Boo. I handed
her lunch to her and she thanked me. I tried to engage her in some small talk but she didn't have the time.

She then said "see you tomorrow morning..and remember..I'm marrried". I said "ok...see ya later" and I left.

dlink33

Post by dlink33 »

Good story.

Keep hounding here and maybe you will be lucky getting a nice office footjob!