[ENG] White Lightning clip

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Feeture Feature

[ENG] White Lightning clip

Post by Feeture Feature »

Clip from 1973 movie with Burt Reynolds now in group 2. Actress is Jennifer Billingsley.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Sweet :P

I can't believe how many clips you keep finding Feeture... really, you are amazing ! :o
WaddupJee

Post by WaddupJee »

I can't believe how many movies that have a scene that concentrates on the feet.
Feeture Feature

Well, Nyllover, it is simple. Watch about 50 movies a week and you will find scenes. Basically I watch every movie I haven't seen that I can on TV and rent about 10. My list of DVDs to rent from Netflix has now grown to over 300 titles again; I've just found a source for 30 bootleg titles that are not available on commercial video; I have a list of about 60 VHS titles with a rent by mail company coming to me 2 titles a week; and I just placed a list of 10 hardcore titles on DVD to rent 3 at a time. If I find time, I will check on used VHS and DVDs on Amazon.com for about 30 titles under $10 each. I actually ordered 3 hardcore titles not available for rental, my first purchase of hardcore. And I will dream of one day buying the used videos that cost over $25 and finding the 50 or so made for TV movies and 50 or so foreign movies that I can't find anywhere. Also the next time Something Weird Video has a sale, I have 5 titles to order.

Just think if I could see movies from India, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Turkey, Iran, Japan, Argentina, Brazil, Greece, Pakistan, Taiwan, China, Germany (all that don't make it to international market)--what would I discover.

So like I say, it's simple but sometimes I get a little tired. I have to keep up with this site, legsandheels.com, mickflux, Mouse Pad, Dropped It, Barefoot Girl movie reviews, TV schedules and try to remember the details of the clips of 2500 movies I already know.

WaddupJee, I'm at the point where I wonder at how few movies don't feature feet. "White Lightning" is great for feet. That woman goes around barefoot an awful lot, even in a diner. And there is a nice scene where she is outside and kneels down and her soles are filthy.
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Well, Brother Feeture, as always... YOU DA MAN!!!Image
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Feeture Feature IS DA MAN.Just imagine if we could clone him and spread the clones throughout the world?OUR HEADS WOULD EXPLODE FROM ALL THE SCENES LOL!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well... i was thinking that this site needed Feeture badly...now i changed my mind... the WHOLE INTERNET FOOT FETISH COMMUNITY needs Feeture badly...and i'm not joking :wink:
Thanks for all that you do man...really :)
WaddupJee

Post by WaddupJee »

Ya man, good job! Without you, about 100% of the site u join, are all gonna crash and burn!
Feeture Feature

Thanks, guys! I'm happy to share my knowledge and I do pick up much of my information from sites such as this one, letting me know what movies to look for.