Career Couselor-8th time after the Hotel

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

wsrfr

Career Couselor-8th time after the Hotel

Post by wsrfr »

After the hotel tryst I decided I had better take her home. But on the way I stopped by a Nordstroms's. She wanted
to know why I was stopping there and I told her I wanted to buy her a new pair of shoes.. The ones she was wearing
looked a little bit worn.

She said "welll ok but you know you don't have to...I can buy my own shoes unless you like something special...

So I walked with her holding her hand into Nordstrom's women's shoe dept. I knew exactly what I wanted her to wear.

We didn't even have a chance to sit down before we got approached by the shoe salesperson.

I told him what to get her and he suggested measuring her foot. I said "already know...its a 8AA. She looked at
me when he left and said "how do you know what sz shoe I wear?". I said "remember..I used to work here". She
said "oh..thats right..I forgot".

So he brought out a pair of med- high heel navy pumps. Now I said to myself "do YOU take her shoes off, do I let HIM take
them off, Or do I let HER take her own shoes off.

Well I didn't need to decide. She grabbed the box, sat down, slipped her larger foot out of her worn pump, and slipped
the new one on. Then she slipped the other one on.

She got up and walked around. I said "well how do they feel?' She said "they feel fine....I think..you know its sort of hard
to tell with new shoes". The sales guy came around and we asked him to check her for size. He felt her toe area and
said "fine there". Then he checked the heel cup area and said "looks ok there too..if they turn out to be the wrong ones,
just bring them back but wear them on carpet first". I nodded and said "fine"

I said "She will take 3 more pair...one in white, the other in black, one in red". He looked startled. She did too. She
said "god..how am I going to pay for all these?" I said "don't worry..I will". She said "YOU will?" I said "my idea...right?"
She nodded.

The guy came back with a load of boxes in his arms. I said "sorry...she wants at least one pair in slingback..make it
black since that is the most versatle color". He looked at me and said "wow..ok".

He started back to the stockroom and looked at me and I gave her a little hug.

He came back with a pair of slingfbacks in the same brand.

I said "fine..we'll take them". I handed him my credit card and was hoping there was enough headroom on it. He came back
and said "thank you very much". Each pair was over $150.00.

He put them all in a plastic bag. She was looking at skirt so I took the liberty of using a pricing gun an putting 2 stickers inside
each shoe near the heel. They were purple with a glossy finish.

Then we went to the hosiery area and I picked out a few black pair and she picked out some natural and white. Total number of
hose? Half of the black were very sheer. The other half were moderately opaque. I paid for them and then we went back to the car
and got in.

I started to drive her home but recommended that we get something to eat. She said "but we just ate!". I said "for some reason
I have a craving for ice cream". She said "well...ok..". I stopped at an ice cream parlor.

I started to fool around with something under the dash and said "go on in, hon..I will be right there". She nodded and said "ok".

As soon as she started towards the door, I opened up each pair of new shoes and applied a special coating to the large gold brand
name. took me several minutes.

So then I put everything back in the box and went in. She was seated and I ordered and sat down. She did not cross her leg.
She smiled and so did I. I said "bet you're eager to get back into your own house and bed". She nodded and said "yes I am".

So we finished and went back to the car. I opened the door for her and she swung her long legs in. She leaned her head back and I
said "tired?" She nodded. I started to carress her neck but she said "lets do this some other time..I just want to get back..ok?"

I said "sure" and took her back home. She was so tired she forgot the shoes. didn't even ask about them. So I grabbed the bag
and brought them into the house.

She opened the box and looked at the shoes and said "thanks very much..I owe you". She didn't even notice the stickers near the
heel.

She said "I really want to go to bed for awhile...alone...you don't mind do you?". I said "no..of course not...".So she walked me to the
door and said "see ya tomorrow at the center..I'll be there giving a mini -seminar on resumes". I said "save me a seat". She winked and
said "you bet". I walked out the door and that was it for the night.