Funny scene

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Tomi

Funny scene

Post by Tomi »

I was walking in the old center of the town. From the opposite direction a young couple came, the girl pushing a baby carriage. Accidentally her beige colored high heel pump stucked between the bricks (the pavement is made from bricks in the old town) and she suddenly stepped out from the pump which remained empty. She was complaining something while her husband burst out laughing. The girl was wearing coat, skirt and grey opaque hose. Her toes seemed almost the same size except the short toe which was much smaller than the rest. To my great surprise she didn't take on her shoe. She was standing with one shoe off on the pavement searching something in her bag. Then she through a boot to the pavement (husband constantly laughing...). She then took off her another pump, now standing completely nylon footed on the street. Another boot was thrown to the pavement. Then she took on one boot, and then the another one. At the end the pumps were thrown to her box. I could admire the whole thing from 5 meters :superlol: It was at the same time funny but soooo sexy too. :superlol: :superlol: :superlol:

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store