30.05.2004 - http://www.nyllover.com !!!!

All the news regarding the website and the forum. Users can only read and reply to the topics

Moderator: Moderators

nyllover
Admin
Admin

30.05.2004 - http://www.nyllover.com !!!!

Post by nyllover »

Ebbene sì ragazzi... finalmente ho un server tutto mio! :D Basta con i server gratuiti che stabiliscono le regole, basta con il sito chiuso senza sapere perchè...i problemi che nasceranno d'ora in avanti saranno tutti COLPA MIA :D :mrgreen:
Quindi andate subito a vedere il sito...e scrivetemi qua le vostre impressioni o i problemi che incontrate...grazie! :P

http://www.nyllover.com

Yes guys...finally i have my own server! :D Enough wih free webservers that sets up rules of contents, enough with the website being closed without a reason... all the problems that will come up from now on will be only MY FAULT :D :mrgreen:
So, please, go immediatly there... and write here all your impressions or problems you meet...thanks! :P

http://www.nyllover.com

Post by Guest »

Congratulations. I'm sure things will operate smoothly. Thank you for being willing to invest in our shared interest. Too many people get all enthused over the topic and then want everything for free and want it perfect too. They don't appreciate the problems in obtaining video and other material and then providing it. Yours is the only site with so much video for free and I am happy to contribute what I can. With your own control of things, they can only get better.

The speed of downloads was very fast, probably because I was one of first to use the new server.

Feeture
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Anonymous wrote: The speed of downloads was very fast, probably because I was one of first to use the new server.

Feeture
THanks a lot for your words Feeture...let's see how it goes in the next days :)
tyson

(ita)mitico nyllover

Post by tyson »

Fianalmente mitico nyllover!!!nn vedevo l'ora disbirciare delle novita' del tuo sito...e nn credevo ke ci regalassi questa kikka :mrgreen: :mrgreen: sei sempre ilnumero 1...grazie grazie grazieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :mrgreen:
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

Congradulations Nyl,

This is an exciting time for you, I'm quite sure of that.
It is very exciting for all of us as well. This is the best website anywhere. And, somehow, it is now going to be even better. Being your own webserver will provide you, as you know, with greater capabilities to take this website beyond the stratosphere.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Fantastic, and I can only echo Feeture's eloquent post.

This is truly another breakthrough for our community.

THANKS! :D

DP
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Many congrats to you, Mr. Webmaster!Image You definitely deserve it, and I strongly agree with Brother Feeture. If I can help out in any way, let me know. This is one of my favorite websites around, and I'm proud to be a part of it. Many thanks, Nyllover!!!Image Image
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

THank you guys...your words really mean a lot :oops:
Hfetish

Post by Hfetish »

What else can I say that hasn't been said man? Congratulations!!!! to you and to all of us :D
WaddupJee

Post by WaddupJee »

w00t nyllover!! :D It must be great having your own server now. Very nice job. Congrats to you and everyone else who made it possible. Plus us viewers and supporters :wink:
daemon

Post by daemon »

grande Nyllover, complimenti, sai sempre come migliorare l'aspetto di questo sito!!! a presto, Daemon
Zito666

Post by Zito666 »

Sei un grande Nyll :wink:
falkampft blues

Post by falkampft blues »

congratulation nyllover for your new site and your new forum, it's a pleasure of giving the latter in my favourites, i hope to find you very full with scenes to be given to you :)

:eng: :arrow:
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Again...thanks to all of you guys... till now all seems to work smoothly... site seems fast and the forum too...let's hope it goes on like this! :P
WaddupJee

Post by WaddupJee »

AMEN to that!
ykantickleme

[ENG] www.nyllover.com reply

Post by ykantickleme »

I was just going over this posting an I am glad you were able to get you own server. I am amazed at how BIG this forum is! I see I'm in the right place!!