Madelene's sleeping feet

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Footaholic

Madelene's sleeping feet

Post by Footaholic »

When I was 18 y.o. my family had a get together at my grandparents home. My cousin who was 17 1nd his 16 y.o. gf. were there. After a day of partying and what not the three of us went out to the porch so my cous. & i could catch up on news. After several hours, we dozed off. I awoke to see his gf feet dangling over the edge of the couch, from under their blanket. They were both asleep, and I have wanted to see her feet since she was 14 yo.
I moved over :974: so I was under her feet, which were about 8 0r 9 inches from the floor. Now Madelene was 16, long light brown hair, 5'4" tall about 110lbs. and size 6 feet. I reached up and started lightly pulling on the heel of her 2" pump.(she still had her shoes on ) I gradually loosened it so it popped off her heel. As it did it made me rock hard. The only light on the porch was from an outside source which was fairly dim. Enough though that I could see she had on nude nylons under her jeans. I slipped the shoe off her toes and placed the palm of my hand on the bottom of her foot. It was silky soft and slightly damp. I sat up so I could see her foot closer. I got up close to it and inhaled the glorious scent off her foot. All the while stroking the little private, I had taken him from my shorts as he was at full attention. She didn't stir or move. I started licking her nylon sole, and gently nibbling the tips of her toes. She wiggled her toes and thrust her big toe up. I put it in my mouth and sucked on it. Oh the taste was divine. I exploded all over myself.
The next day was interesting with her comments to me. [/b]

gilmourwaters

Post by gilmourwaters »

COMMENTS??..WHAT DID SHE SAY??
feetslave

Post by feetslave »

hey what did she say
Footaholic

Re: Answer to your ???

Post by Footaholic »

The next day we were sitting around the house, my cousin and his dad ran an errand. That left Madeline and me sitting in front of the TV and talking. She asked me if I had a thing for feet. I must have turned several shades of red. She then made a comment on how she caught me off guard. I fired back with the statement What if I do, then coyly added why do you ask. She told me she wasn't really asleep, and, that the foot massage felt good. I told her I'd gladly massage her feet anytime she wanted me to. How about later tonight again, is how she answered me. I told her great, but tonight no nylons. Well that night was a real treat. More on that later.
feetslave

Post by feetslave »

wow thats cool