True Story w/Teacher!

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

dlink33

True Story w/Teacher!

Post by dlink33 »

This happened to me this past Friday.

I'm working at my old high school as a trainee for the English department. I'm still going to college, so right now I'm in the early stages of teaching.

I was grading some papers while the health class was in the same room. This was towards the end of the day. So the topic in health class was "sex ed." Just basic stuff with the teacher and the students. Then all of a sudden the teacher pointed out the word handjob. I was a bit shocked to hear her say that, but I went back to my work. And then she said to the class "a woman can also use her feet to bring her partner to fruition." I was like WTF? I was already a foot lover, but I had no idea it would be brought up in class.

So after the class was over and the students filed out I wanted to bring up the foot dicsussion with the teacher. I thought maybe she had a fetish herself.

Her name was Mrs. Boyce. She was in her 40s but was a good looking lady.

I asked her "Ms. Boyce," can a woman really bring her partner to fruition with her feet? She said "yes."

I said "no way."

She said "oh no?"

I said "what do you mean."

She said "come here."

She then said "go make sure the door is locked and close the blinds."

I could sense what she was planning, but I didnt want to get my hopes up.

She was sitting at her desk and told me "grab a chair and sit across from me."

She then said "so you dont think its possible for a woman to make a man explode with her feet?" She smiled at me.

I said "uhhhhh, no."

She then put both her feet on my lap. She started to carees my legs and lap with her feet.

She then said "take my pantyhose off my left foot." So I took her black hose off her left foot.

I was about to take her right one off, but she said "no."

"Take my right hose off with your mouth." So she stuck her right foot in my mouth and I took her hose off.

I was super hard at this point.

I asked her "is this approipiate to do?" She said "I'm just giving you a lesson in sex ed!"

She then leaned over and unzipped my zipper in my pants.

Slowly she slid her left foot through my zipper and started to rub my cock and balls.

She now had both feet in and was rubbing my cock rather hard. I started to moan and sweat.

I took some intitive and took my pants and boxers off. She then was jacking off my cock harder and harder. She then put the head off my cock between her big toe and was jerking off more.

Finally - Boom! Cum all over her feet and desk. She said to me" lie on the ground."

She stood over me and pinched me cock with her big toe and got more cum out of me.

Easily the best footjob I've ever had and the sexiest. I had part of the footjob on my phone but I'm having trouble uploading it. I'll try to get it on the site for everyone

Teachers are more horny then you think!

nonamer

Post by nonamer »

Then you wake up? It's like a dream, lucky you :shockedstar:
dlink33

Post by dlink33 »

nonamer wrote:Then you wake up? It's like a dream, lucky you :shockedstar:
I'm serious about this.

I have it on my phone but I cant upload it on my computer.
schwede

Post by schwede »

If it´s true, you´re one of the luckiest guys!!!!!!!!!!!
dlink33

Post by dlink33 »

It is true buddy.

I must have forgot to say that this teacher is a big flirter so I wasnt surprised when we had our encounter.

I gotta say that older woman are so much better at giving footjobs then young girls. When this teacher was working my cock with her feet, she knew where to stroke me. She would touch my balls when she would go down with her feet and touch the tip of my shaft with her feet.

Hell, she got me more excited with her big toe then girls do with both feet. She put my cock between her big toe and the next toe and was wacking me off.
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

Really nice story. You're lucky :D

I'm waiting for the video.

And hey, did u get a picture of the Teacher?

see ya!
footconisur

Post by footconisur »

now why couldnt i have had that kind of luck back in school lol. great story and cant wait to see this video
wsrfr

True Story w/Teacher

Post by wsrfr »

I have had dreams like that...a lot of them.