Airport sights

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Tomi

Airport sights

Post by Tomi »

Hi guys! As now I am frequently travelling by air, I am lucky to witness some shoe removals at the airports. As fortunately the weather is a bit chillier as we are heading towards the autumn, more and more ladies are wearing nylons again.

In Europe the shoe removal is not compulsory at the airports, however when the security control beeps when somebody is walking through, often the guards are telling the person to take the shoes off, while it is definitely the case with the boots. Last week when I went through the security gate, I just stopped three meters away pretending to typing sms in my phone. In three minutes, three ladies were ordered to take off their boots. Unfortunately every of them was wearing black socks and none of them nylons, but anyway it was nice to see those ladies waiting a minute standing sock footed while their boots went under control. But sooner or later I will definitely see women wearing nylons and boots :lol:

However today I hit the jackpot at another airport. I checked in my luggage well ahead of the departure, and went to see around if there are some ladies wearing pupms and nylons in the hall. Soon I spotted one woman about 45 yrs old, really attractive, standing and waiting. She was wearing black blouse, black trousers - which were covered only a bit lower then her knees - and under the trousers nice tan hose with black pointy toe high heels. I was hoping first for a dipping sceene, but nothing happened in 10 mins. Then she went queuing for the luggage check-in. I was monitored her the whole time, as I wanted to follow her to the security gates, as her departure was obviously arond mine. After some 10 mins she got rid of her luggage and was heading towards the security control. I followed her, but letting three other people amongst us, not to be so obvious - as she migh spotted me when standing in the hall earlyer. I was hoping that her shoes contains some metal part... Soon it was her turn to hand over her things to the guard, and walked through the gate. And yesssss :superlol: the gate beeped. The guard just told her to go back and take of her shoes :lol: :lol: :lol: She walked back, and with two elegant moves her feet were out from those nice high heels. Her feet were really nice, covered by tan RT nylons. She put her high heels into a plactic box which went through examination. The only thing which spoiled a bit the sight is, that there were some feet covers, so she put those on her feet, and crossed the gate again. Of course this time there was no beep sound. The rest I haven't seen because of the airport equipment was covering the sight. But wowww, from now, I will do the check in's whenever I see a lady going towards the security gate wearing nylons and boots or heels. This one minute sights really can make my day :bastardinside:

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

This week I haven't spotted major nylon things during the check in's at the airport. Except one attractive business woman who was travelling with a male college. She was wearing a costume with trousers, and rounded-toe high heels. When she arrived to the control gate, she put her bag on the conveyor belt, and step out of both her shoes without anybody telling her. She put her shoes on the belt too, and tiptoed through the checking gate on the carpeted floor. She was wearing some thicker or opaque nylons, but anyway what a sexy moves she had when tiptoeing. Then she received her shoes, and put them back on. It was early morning, so her feet wasnt tired definitely, nor I could see any metal part on her shoe. Anyway hope to see more voluntary ladies who are just taking off their shoes voluntarily at the checkin control :superlol:

Anybody has some recent experience at airports?
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Airport means, to me, holidays...so...no.... i didnt have any holidays since about 6 months... :D
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Again early morning checcking up for a flight... I followed an attractive lady, maybe 38-40 yrs old, wearing suit pants tan nylons and low heels - with some metal part. Hmmm, I thought it can be a potential at the check point. But the lady turned shortly to another corridor, so this target just shattered. I arrived to the checkpoint, and there weren't any elegant ladies queuing who could be ordered to take off their shoes. So I crossed the check point and went to the waiting hall. Then I spotted a good location with seats close to this checking gate. I could see through the glass basically everything what was happening. There were unfortunately men in big majority taking a flight. But then the waiting was worth for me, because when a young woman crossed the checking point, the gate beeped. She was ordered to go back and took off her shoes. She step out of both her low heels, so I could see two cute feet in black RT hose. She then walked through the gate nylon footed, and disappeared from my sight. Then a real bombshell came, about 30 yrs old, wearing midi skirt and boots. Before crossing the gate, she was ordered to take off her boots. SHe sat down on a chair, and started to get off one boot. But damn, then the man coming behind her stood in front of her, covering the sight! Damn, I just couldnt see anything! :crash: Then the girl stood up, but then she had already a 'Feet cover', so she walked through the gate with them on her feet. Damn, this time I didnt have luck! I would be very curious about her feet in tan nylons what she was wearing, as she was really beautiful with nicely shaped legs.
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

It is rather quite here at Story section lately.... So I am taking the opportunity to tell another airport story from last week. If you like it, I will write some more stories.

So, I was at a huge European International Airport in the morning. As women should here always take off their boots, I tried to time my passing through the checking gate after some women with this kind of outfit. Fortunately I had time, and I have found a Caffe just in front of the checking points. I have bought a drink, and sat down to have a good wiev on the comming passengers. I sat there maybe 15 mins, and was pleased that the percentage of women wearing boots was wery big. In one moment three woman arrived to the queue, all travelling independantly and all of them wearing boots. That was my time to get up and stand just after them in the queue. When we arrived to the checking point, there were two checking gates. I followed the girl which was tall quite attractive. The another two girls stand in the paralell line. This girl was about 26 yrs old, wearing high heel boots and nice black trousers. SHe packed her things on the belt, and go through the gate. Ohhh little naive girl, she didn't take off her boots - I thought and smiled :lol: As I thought, the gate was beeping. The girl told the officer that it was only her boots. The officer just pointed her that those should come off, and do another crossing without them. Hehe, I was really satisfied when she unzipped and took of the first one. I saw a beautiful feet with long toes. Her three biggest toes were almost the same size, and the other two shorter. She was wearing nude hose with tan reinforcement, but toes clearly visible. SHe hasn't got any polish on her nails. The second boot came off too. SHe crossed the line, this time no beep. I crossed also quickly, standig just beside her. While waiting for her and my things to arrive on the belt, I could admire those nice feet. It lasted few seconds, then the boots arrived and she took on them. In the meantime in the other line the first girl crossed the gate wearing light blue socks, and the other girly was also waiting already nylon footed. Then it was her turn. She crossed the gate without beep. But ohhh, she was wearing so sexy nylons, it was light grey, almost white, but very transparent. However the toe reinforcement was a bit darker grey. Mmmm she has also perfect feet. I couldn't admire her for a long, as the officer in my line was looking at me llike 'get out from here, you are blocking others', so I couldn't stare longer. Anyway this made me a nice beginning of the day.
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

This week I was coming back with a college from a business trip. We queued in the line for the security checks. It was a small airport so they had only one line. In the line there were only men and no women so I was a bit disappointed. But after us, a girl arrived abt 27 yrs old with elegant trousers and heels. Soon it was my turn, I crossed the gate. I turned my head immediately back, and seen the girl taking off her pumps putting them on the belt and crossing the gate. Mmmm she has some sexy feet in nude hose with some transparent little reinforcement. Her feet were maybe size 39/40. I could see her beautifull long-toe feet for couple of seconds, then she took back her pumps. I was still packing back my things (surely on purpose sloooowly) when a real bombshell arrived to the gates. She was a tall long haired brunette. SHe took off her high heeled boots and put them on the belt. She was wearing some black & white stripes socks. I could admire for a few seconds her feet too, and they really looked nice in those socks. :lol: