The most amazing nightvision candid shoeplay i filmed !!!!!!

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

sogfile

The most amazing nightvision candid shoeplay i filmed !!!!!!

Post by sogfile »

hi !!!! this happend 3 days ago. a mature woman was sitting opposite me at a table in a restaurant ..... i wish it was winter so she would wear hose !!!! :imsad: ... her husband was sitting next to me.i took my camera and i was filming under the table without anyone noticing !!!! oooohhhh lucky me !!!! i couldn't see what i was taping but the result was excelent ..all the good parts were filmed !!!! :) :) :) :) it's a big video ,about 14 minutes long so i split it n 2 parts.use the hj split to join....she was playing with her heels all the time !!!! i'm sure you would love this !!!!!

http://rapidshare.com/files/49537836/08 ... V.001.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/49541901/08 ... V.002.html

nanan

Post by nanan »

great!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

what kind of file is this?
Your others downloaded fine, this one does not!
sogfile

Post by sogfile »

hey mr. mike use hjsplit to join the file !!!!!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

can we just break it down to smaller files? Or maybe change it a little? I hate adding all these things to my computer that I have no idea what they are. It sounds like an awesome video and your others played just fine in Windows Media Player!
Foxdye

Post by Foxdye »

I tend to agree Mr Mike, at times it produces too much hassle to try to resolve these obscure file types. I am baffled :S
Foxdye

Post by Foxdye »

Although it seems this one does play in divx, thanks.
lickheel2

Post by lickheel2 »

thank you sogfile,it's an excellent video!!it has all about shoeplay,it is very long but especially i like the dangling scene at the end.how you did that night shot?what camera did you use?wish you better shots in the future!!greetings from greece!
macherato

Post by macherato »

Sorry, my English isn´t very good. I can´t see the second video. I used hjsplit but the new video created stops when finished the first and not continues. Somebody can help me.

Thank you.
geehot

Post by geehot »

Good job,sogfile.Who can upload some pictures and let me preview it??The clips seems too large and I have to download them by 18 hours.Who can transform the format of the clips and make them less than now? :S :imsad:
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

Some pictures of the video:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
geehot

Post by geehot »

Thank you,rowbbinn.