High quality sites at just 1$

All the news regarding the website and the forum. Users can only read and reply to the topics

Moderator: Moderators

nyllover
Admin
Admin

High quality sites at just 1$

Post by nyllover »

With today's update of "The Fetish Expo" (Cummy Feet review), i'm pleased to introduce you a deal i managed to made with a bunch of pay sites: subscriptions to them for as low as 1$, with lots of bonus sites included too!

It seems that all these years of working hard on this site are finally paying off. I can give you something unique. You can get this deal only here: 1$ for a three days membership of any of those sites, including a lot of bonus sites!

And, as you can imagine, each of you who will actually subscribe to any of those sites (at just 1$), will help me a lot in covering the costs of "Feet Under The Table".

If you ever wanted to know how it feels like to be member of a paysite this is your chance to try: you just have to spend 1$... i don't think it's much, is it?

So, as i said, Cummy Feet is the one that is actually reviewed already on "The Fetish Expo" (with free picture and video galleries too), but these are other sites offering you the same 1$ subscription:

* Pantyhose Teen
* Pantyhose Peek
* Pantyhose And Panties
* Sinful Stockings
* Big Shoes & Boots
* Upskirt Sin
* Latex Amateurs
* Femdom Abuse
* Lingerie Sins
* Bad Office Girls
* Sneaky Upskirt
* Teen Jasmin
* Sinful Teachers
* Filthy Cheerleader
* Secretary Sin
* Public Peek
* Panty Madness
* Filthy Nurses

Believe me...they are all at least worth to be checked out ;)

...and here are a few samples from Cummy Feet
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Nyllover, when the three days ends and if someone doesn't want to join the site, do they have to cancel, or is this a trial membership that does not automatically rebill you?

Thanks for getting this deal for us! The footjob from Ashley on the main page looks very hot (black stockings).

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Dead Parrot wrote:Nyllover, when the three days ends and if someone doesn't want to join the site, do they have to cancel, or is this a trial membership that does not automatically rebill you?

Thanks for getting this deal for us! The footjob from Ashley on the main page looks very hot (black stockings).

DP
You need to cancel the subscription if you don't want to go on. It always works like this (at least in 99% of the cases) but you are right, i should clarify that.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.