Dangling candid in Disco Pub

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Newland

Dangling candid in Disco Pub

Post by Newland »

Hi everybody. My english is very badly. I will speak in Spanish.

Vivo en España y suelo grabar con cámara oculta muchos videos de pies de hermosas chicas en discotecas, restaurantes y, mis favoritos, en la oscuridad de una sala de cine. El inconveniente es que suelo grabarlos con infrarrojos con nightshot, debido a la escasa luminosidad de los sitios en los que grabo. Debido a esa oscuridad, mi camara pasa totalmente desapercibida, y puedo acercarla a escasos milimetros de los pies de las chicas.

Voy a postear la primera parte de un video de una am iga en una discoteca, a la que los zapatos le estaban haciendo daño, y no paraba de juguetear con ellos. La segunda parte la postearé en breve, si este video tiene aceptación, asi como muchos otros que voy grabando poco a poco.

Esta es una muestra de agradecimiento por todo lo que dáis desinteresadamente a una comunidad tan educada y pacifica como la nuestra.

¡¡Larga vida a los pies femeninos!!

Un saludo a todos.

http://rapidshare.com/files/41730296/Xandra_01.wmv.html
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Eso es un vídeo muy bueno, Newland. No puedo parar el mirar de ella regué los pies... que sumergen como loco. Gracias tanto, y recepción a nuestro foro.
unai

Post by unai »

menos mal, creia que yo era el unico miembro español del foro, pero ahora ya veo que no, yo tambien tengo un ingles bastante pesimo, pero bueno, el video que as posteado es muy bueno, si consigues grabar mas videos (sobretodo en restaurantes,jeje) me encantaria que los postearas.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Great video...but please, guys, don't use too much spanish. Ok fro Newland, who told us he can't write in english...but... you guys...come on ;)
I can more or less understand it (had a course of one year and...it's similar to italian), but rules are rules :)

In any case.... FANTASTIC idea to use the infrared!!!

This is one of the best videos ever!!!!
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Woww Newland, tu video es muy bonito! Muchas gracias para postarlo! :thanx:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
mmb

Post by mmb »

Muy Bien, MUY MUY Bien, me gusto!!!!! Gracias!!!!!
macherato

Post by macherato »

Fantastic video!!!!! More, please.

Un saludo :ooook:
Newland

THE SECOND PART OF XANDRA

Post by Newland »

Hi again. Thanks everybody for yours words. Nillover, sorry for speak spanish in the first post. I try speak correctly (with the help of a translation software, jajaja).

Here is the second part of the candid video of my friend Xandra.
She is my friend's girlfriend, and she comes from Sweden. She is blond, tall and very pretty. It is a topic, I know it, but it's truth. I hope that you like it as much as the previous.

http://rapidshare.com/files/41933810/Xandra_02.wmv.html

Does nobody encourage himself to record below the seats of the cinema theaters, for example? It is too easy and is practically impossible that they discover you!
Soon I will post more videos like this recorded at discotheques, cinemas and restaurants.

See you later my friends, and sorry for my english.

P.D.: Unai, me alegro de conocerte. En breve intentaré satisfacer tu petición. Un abrazo.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MM70

Post by MM70 »

Molto carini questi filmati!
macherato

Post by macherato »

Very very very good!!!!!! :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding:

I'm from Spain,too.

More, more. Please!!!!

Saludos :byebye:
mrremix2002

Post by mrremix2002 »

nice clip!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

And you said your english is "very badly"? come on!!! You have a perfect one (and who doesn't need a dictionary here? ;) )

Thank you...and thank you again for these great videos!!!!

If you will ever allow me to put them on the main site i will be more than happy! ;)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Newland

Post by Newland »

Thanks for your words, boss. No problem, you can put them on the main site.

Greetings
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

were these completely candid or did she know you were going to film her?
They are great~
Newland

Post by Newland »

It's completely candid. All my videos are it. Neither she neither no one of my friends knew that I was recording . I use to take the camera in a little bag with a lateral opening. At dark places slide it to the ground, with my hand holding the strap, as it were a little dog. Nobody knows nothing. If they discover me he would be left friendless !!! jajaja

Greeting
HSP

Post by HSP »

GREAT JOB NEWLAND!!! Any of your videos taken in the day with normal lighting? Look forward to seeing them....and welcome to whats no doubt, the BEST feet forum around!! :friends:
frequentflyerit

Post by frequentflyerit »

Great job.
I really like it much!
Regarding the cinema, the problem is how to lacate a dipper/dangler in the dark...
Newland

Post by Newland »

frequentflyerit wrote:Great job.
Regarding the cinema, the problem is how to lacate a dipper/dangler in the dark...
With many good luck and pacience ;)
Shoeplayboy

Post by Shoeplayboy »

@Newland, wow and wow and wow.....thank you for this hot real candid, i love you movie and pics......xandra is so sweet, and i find herd pantyhose is so wunderful...and her shoeplay.....................................

please giv us more......

we need more from this real dreamgirl.....

:outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding:

:superhorny: :superhorny: :superhorny: :superhorny: :superhorny: :superhorny: :superhorny: :superhorny: :superhorny: :superhorny: :superhorny: :superhorny: :superhorny: :superhorny: :superhorny:

:byebye:
pepepotamo

Post by pepepotamo »

I'm from Spain too. I haven't watched the videos yet but welcome to the group.