Tech TV (Unscrewed)

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

WaddupJee

Tech TV (Unscrewed)

Post by WaddupJee »

Not so long ago, i think it was yesturday, it showed a really sexy foot seduction. If you have not heard of unscrewed goto the site www.techtv.com/unscrewed.
Basically this co-host is a female. Right now you can win a date with her to San Francisco.
But the video I saw was not necessarily footsie under the table but more of a foot seduction. What happens was that the co-host was sitting in a jacuzzi and this guy sitting on the ledge seems to be unhappy. Well the co-host (name is Laura Swisher) uses her red polished toes and starts to rub all over his body and his leg...Very hot. Unfortunately, she doesn't go for the groin...or maybe i missed it...But anyways, I tried to find it but I couldnt. Oh I want that clip so bad. Laura Swisher has nice feet.
I know there are some pics of her feet in her Yahoo Groups (I think it is called LauraSwisherFans, or something like that). But you will have to wait for the acceptance to the group.
Anyways, try it out.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

SOunds difficult to find....well..... we have to try! :P
WaddupJee

Post by WaddupJee »

yo yo yo yo yo!!
I've found it! Ill try to find a way so i can put it in the site or Yahoo Groups. :D
WaddupJee

Post by WaddupJee »

ahhh screw it...
I tried attaching this to this post but it doesnt accept wmv files. So I got pwned there. LOL
Ill stick it in the Yahoo Groups 2.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well done baby!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

THat girl is hot ! :o
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

SWEET!Image