Great Past Updates!

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Great Past Updates!

Post by Dead Parrot »

Nyllover,

I know I have not made any comments in a while about the updates,and I am sorry for that. Please feel free to send Andi Pink or Carla over to punish me.

It's important that you get feedback on the updates, and some of the things you've posted over the past few weeks have been outstanding! Please keep up the great work!

I will reply to this post tomorrow or Wednesday with some details.

I don't want you to believe your work is a thankless task.

DP

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Great Past Updates!

Post by nyllover »

Dead Parrot wrote: I don't want you to believe your work is a thankless task.
I never think this DP, but you are right, some feedback is really needed :)

I've always had this idea of giving the chance to add comments directly on videos (something like what YouTube does) but it's a quite hard thing to do.... would be fantastic though...
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

The Amaro De Saronno Scene:

What a wonderful bit of film here, and in very good quality too! There's a lot going on in just these few seconds.

The main thing that stayed with me for this scene was the lighting. It was very soft and subdued, somewhat like the ladies perhaps?

We have a slim blonde and brunette enter the cafe together. The blonde is wearing a black two piece outfit. If you look closely at her during the first few seconds you see her bare tummy. Her partner is wearing a form fitting white dress. Blonde/brunette, black outfit/white outfit. Nice contrast here.

I like their facial expressions as they approach the bar. They seem cool and confident, apparently knowing full well the effect their appearance has on men (and women!). Good shot of their legs as they "belly up". Nylons and high heels never go out of style.

And then there are the looks they give each other as they order.

Then there's the best part. What I particularly liked is that the blonde had to dip out of a slingback. I've always thought it was more difficult to do that because of the tension of the strap. It would seem to have to be tight in order to compensate for the lack of the full pump back that wraps around the back of her heel.

Oh and the way she slowly runs her instep up her partner's calf... Great camera and wardrobe work there.

Next comes "the look" at the guys down the bar from them. You could melt glaciers with that stuff. And then I think to myself, "Are they really lesbians, or are they just doing this to get a rise out of the guys?" It's effective either way.

The only thing I'd change would be a final shot of the girls enjoying their drink.

Thanks for putting this one up, and again, the quality is superb!

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.