Fans Worldwide!

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Fans Worldwide!

Post by Dead Parrot »

Nyllover's latest <a href="http://www.nyllover.com/blogeng/2007/01 ... html">blog entry</a> is terrific! It's a listing of visits from different countries worldwide.
Check it out, it's fascinating!

The top four are probably a given, but that particular combination brings back good memories for me on the non-foot front.

Other observations:

Come on Finland! Get those hits up! (Yes, I have a soft spot for Finland and it's history).

66 visits from Malta? Is that individual visits or multiple from the same browser?

4 from Botswana!

1 from the Faroe Islands!

I'm surprised at the high numbers from Turkey and Poland. I would have thought China and India would have been much higher based on population and expanding use of the internet.

Very good post Nyllover, thanks for sharing these statistics with us!

DP

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Those visits from Malta could probably be of the same person, in different days.

And i agree with you about the surprise wih Poland and Turkey...even if... think about two things:

1 - Turkey has some big communities involving foot fetish and nylon. I've found a couple of forums during the years and in one of them there was a link to this site

2 - Don't forget that Nicole of Feetweek and Pauline of Leggypauline are from Poland... people from there MUST be proud of them, therefore they MUST have a thing for feet! :lol:
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
josef.garfield

Post by josef.garfield »

WOW! 169 countries! Fantastic. We are not alone.

Some words to Poland:
One of our secretaries comes from poland. One day last year we sat alone in the office and spoke about clothes and after a while I told her that I like skirts and pantyhose, shoes and feet too and she smiled. She said that she know it because she saw me often when I look at her pantyhosed feet and she told me that many guys in Poland have a feet and nylon fetish.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

WOW thats great news :ooook: