A request for Nylover or Robin

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

seamess

A request for Nylover or Robin

Post by seamess »

Hi and may I be the first to wish you all a happy 2007.

I have a little request that is a particular fancy of mine and has been ever since I was a wee girl.

I love playing footsie with other girls but with shoes on and especially leather ones. Would it be possible for one of you guys to do some pics or videos of two women playing footsie in shoes.

I remember when I was at school I could get away with it as my friends didnt seem to either mind or notice me playing with their shoes, I used to deliberately leave my shoes close to theirs so that they would move theirs against mine, I loved it when they didnt realise it was my shoe they were touching as they would maybe think it was a table leg or chair leg etc and tap/stroke/rub it and generally play away without realising.

Anyway, if you could arrange some pictures like this I would be really impressed and what a great start to 2007 it would be.

great site as ever

Seamess x

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Thanks for your wishes, we wish you a happy 2007 too :)

Me and Nyllady can't do it, sorry. it's just not possible as Nyllady is not interested in playing with another woman and, moreover, she doesn't have any close friend who knows...everything ;)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.