Little shoeplay blog

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

AlexCeli

Little shoeplay blog

Post by AlexCeli »

Hi guys.

I'm making my little recopilation of shoeplay (youtube / video.google.com sources)

*** Message edited by Nyllover ***
This message has been edited because against our Code Of Counduct, more specific in this point:
Advertising
We want to avoid spam generated by promotion teams, public-relations campaigns or any other traffic-hungry webmasters. So please note that our forums aren’t the place to advertise your own site or forums or sites with similar content to ours. Feet Under the Table Forums staff don’t visit your site and spam it with adverts, so we expect the same courtesy in return. You are welcome to link your site in your signature without a slogan.

If you are part of a foot fetish site and you want to link it as a relevant part of a discussion, please contact the webmaster first and be honest if it’s your own site.
Please, feel free to drop me an email if you want to add a video

Alex
el.espia@gmail.com

AlexCeli

Post by AlexCeli »

i Nyllover...

I think that is not bad idea to make a blog with youtube or google video. Why do you edit my post?
Foxdye

Post by Foxdye »

I note that one of the video's you have up I myself filmed years ago in a menswear shop! I guess a compliment, the way you put it. :)
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Alex, do what you did ONCE again and you are banned. If there is ONE thing that i hate is someone that goes against the rules and then make the same break of the rules immediatly once again.

I am NOT going to explain to you why i edited your message, you JUST need to read the rules.

Share what you have here in this forum (adding the address of your blog to your signature), or kindly agree with me a link exchange.

What you did is spam, advertising, without giving anything to this forum. I didn't say yours is a bad idea, the spam you made IS a bad idea. I'm closing this topic now, let's see how you behave from now on.

You've been warned.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.