Profiler in Yahoo group 2

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

falkampft blues

Profiler in Yahoo group 2

Post by falkampft blues »

hello all the world, a small message for seen announcing that I attached a video to profile pilot episode and to announce scenes:

The year of the jellyfishes: did cut scenes with valérie kaprisky

An erotic actress of the Eighties appellais themselves Florence gelin or guerin, brown, it with fact a film whose French title is attraction, he there with a scene inside rather well, I remember too much the name of the actress and film

And a lien of the videogame sim's : scène of footsie maybe?????

http://software.realbuy.ws/B00005N6ZL.html

Expanded social options, including asking questions, such as "How is work?" ("Leap into arms," "play footsie," "check out")

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

That Profiler scene is really good! I got it and it will be online in the next update probably...thank you so much!!! 8)

About "The Sims"... yes there is indeed the chance to play footsie... it would be nice if someone could actually make a video or some videocaptures :mrgreen:
roby1954

Post by roby1954 »

Scusate la mia ignoranza ma nel gruppo2 Yahoo di Nyllover non ho trovato nessun file.
In cosa ho sbagliato?
Grazie e ciao a tutti
Roby
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

L'ho tolto io, per lasciare spazio ad eventuali nuovi file :wink:

Il gruppo Yahoo deve servire piu' che altro per poter inviarmi dei file grossi che poi finiscono sul sito. Non preoccuparti, sarà online presto :)