Candid Shoeplay Video Discussion

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

wsrfr

Candid Shoeplay Video Discussion

Post by wsrfr »

Wow, I have never seen so many good candid clips. I am sort of wonderiing where some of them come from. Can anyone tell me which sites (besides Nova)are the better ones for close up AND only CANDID shoeplay with high or med heels? Flats don't do much for me.

Someone said that they prefer the ones that show the face. I agree...I like to see the faces. Some of Nova's tapes DO. I have several dipping tapes that show lots of faces, and just tons of dipping.

In the next couple of days, I willl see if I can convert some of those to clips. But I don't have a lot of time to spare.

I also posted a poll. Maybe its been done before and if it has, you can ignore it.

BTW, I took my mom to her doctor's office for a check up. I left her there and came back home. I went back about an hour later to pick her up. The place was empty; it was almost lunch. So I sat there for awhile; a few patients left and a couple of people came in for appts. But the waiting room was nearly empty. THEN I saw a 35ish year old in a skirt, barefeet and those pointed high heels come in. She stood at the receptionist's desk for a minute or 2. I thought she might dip, to no avail. I think she "popped in" to see if she could have a shot appt with her doctor. But the doc was not there, even though the receptionist thought we would be there. So she saw down away from me (naturally) in another part of the waitiing room. I got up and walked in back of her to see if I could see anything. I THOUGHT she might be dangling, but I wasn't sure.

So I went around to the other side to face her, lookiing at her feet right away. I think I was actually staring. Sure enough, she had her righ leg crossed and she had popped the heelcup off and was dangling! I could clearly see at least half of her foot and the inside of the pump. I could barely see the brand name "Steve Madden" which is a popular brand. I think she knew I was looking at her feet even though I tried very hard to be discreet. I couldn't help it since that was the best candid dangling I have seen in a long time. I was captivated. Anyway, I was looking in that direction, she was looking at me sort of puzzled, and then she looked briefly at her foot/shoe. I had to say something, so I said "those look uncomfortable" She smiled politely and said "yes, they are, but they that is the style and they are easy to slip off". Then she slipped them off even more, and now the pump was at a full dangle. I got aroused and put a mag over my lap. She wasn't there long; the doc was not in so she gotup and left. I headed straight for the men's room and relieved myself.

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Post title changed slightly to differentiate between discussion and the video thread.

DP