(ENG) Which footsie scene would you have loved to be in?

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

(ENG) Which footsie scene would you have loved to be in?

Post by Footsiefreak »

Quick poll.My choice would be the Dark Justice scene because the lady is a babe.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

oh man...there are many choices to me... :D

My first choice "Last Seducton 2", she is really a babe and behave in a "i can have you anytime i want" style :mrgreen: But also "I want Him Back"....she's so hot!
daemon

Post by daemon »

mmmhh my choice is "Who is Harry crumb?" but also "The underachievers part I".
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

For me, there are five footsie scenes I'd love to be in... although I wouldn't mind being in ALL of them. They are as follows...

1. Orient Express(softcore)
2. Once In Paris
3. Ridicule
4. The Underachievers
5. Three's Company - Jack Moves Out episode & The Almost Perfect Bank Robbery(tie)
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Geez, this is like asking a woman what her favorite pair of shoes are - "All of them!"

But, I can put a top few -

Who's Harry Crumb - Anne Potts looked so utterly fuckable in that scene. Her nylons were perfect, and it looked as though she had nice small feet. I would not have copied John Candy. I would have just sat there and let her work her magic.

Three's Company - Ahhh Mrs. Layton. An oversexed and underused married woman (the best kind by the way!). I'd have let her work on me during dinner, then nailed her later that night. From then on I'd have rearrainged the table so that she would sit across from me.

Beverly Hills Brats - This woman has sort of the Mrs. Layton appeal. Older, more experienced and willing to try new things. I also liked the silver pumps and white nylons she wore.
JackFrawst

Post by JackFrawst »

The Fall Guy...I mean come on. The bad guy's girlfriend teasing me with both shoes off? Fugheddabouttit! ^_^ ^_^
nonamer

Post by nonamer »

When I first saw the title entered to write Last Seduction 2 but when the page was loading I was wondering if Orient Express would be a better choice :superlol:

Seems like forum fellows all have similar taste :friends:

Edit: How could I forget, another of my favorites: Dr. Jackal Ms. Hyde :shockedstar:
Asia | Nonamer

Password for the rar files "nonamer"
stewdredd

Post by stewdredd »

There are soooo many scenes I'd love to be in. I really love when the woman works the guy over so lemme try list a few.

1. Orient Express of course
2. That scene from Chemistry.
3. That dinner scene from War of the Roses.
4. That scene from Underachievers with Barbara Carrera where she crushes his nuts after.
5. Marco Polo
6. The scene from The Mindy Project which starts about 9:30 http://putlockers.ch/watch-the-mindy-pr ... ocker.html
7. And my favourite... ... You don't really see much...Her expressions...and what the end result is...I REALLY wish I were him in a heartbeat...I'd be a little more discreet though.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Wow it was a long time ago since I started this post :shockedstar: I am sure my selection has changed hmm at this moment I will go with the Threes Company scene
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

JackFrawst wrote:The Fall Guy...I mean come on. The bad guy's girlfriend teasing me with both shoes off? Fugheddabouttit! ^_^ ^_^
Of course that's always a good one...did you know Angela Aaames the footsie lady died of a drug OD in 1989
JackFrawst

Post by JackFrawst »

Footsiefreak wrote:
JackFrawst wrote:The Fall Guy...I mean come on. The bad guy's girlfriend teasing me with both shoes off? Fugheddabouttit! ^_^ ^_^
Of course that's always a good one...did you know Angela Aaames the footsie lady died of a drug OD in 1989
Actually she died in '88. I just looked her up on Wikipedia, it said she died from " a deterioration of the heart muscle, probably caused by a virus." Drugs may have exacerbated it, but it wasn't an overdose. What a shame. :imsad:
JackFrawst

Post by JackFrawst »

Oh... I got another one. The Titus episode, "Sex With Pudding." Ah, the feel of her foot just patting my junk like that...Wow!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

JackFrawst wrote:Oh... I got another one. The Titus episode, "Sex With Pudding." Ah, the feel of her foot just patting my junk like that...Wow!
Yeah that's a good one I still want to see that entire episode. I wish they showed her take her foot out of her shoe.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

right now my choice is the Edel and Starck scene that red head is really cute
FootFetishLover

Post by FootFetishLover »

So many scenes I'd like to be in, probably the Desperate Housewives Footsie on Crotch under table one with Eva Longoria that was the first ever under table scene I watched back in the early days of YouTube when I first got high speed internet. Though I would actually enjoy the ride and not beg her to stop it like Jesse Metcalfe did :superlol:
Her Feet= My Mouth
toeman1

Post by toeman1 »

Definitely Threes Company. Just the thought of getting work under the table while the husband is next to me would be incredible!
ykantickleme

Post by ykantickleme »

Mmmmm, a toss up for me. There's two with nylon, and two without:

With nylon:

1. La Vedova Inconsolabile Ringrazia Quanti La Consolarono
2. Three's Company: Jack Moves Out

The first because I love how her full fashion stocking feet are all over his legs and finally she gets one of her feet in his crotch, and the second, well what can I say, this is a classic, she wanted him that bad that she did not give up. This is also the scene that started my foot fetish in the first place. :shockedstar: :shockedstar:

Without nylon:

1. Secret Party
2. Without Limits 2 Hardcore

Even though she (Gwen Summers) got the wrong guy from the start, the way she kept going was still a great scene to me. There was a 4 minute full scene on the site months ago, I'd love to see it again.
The second, I can't resist pink toenail, soft looking feet like that. :outstanding: :outstanding:
ykantickleme

Post by ykantickleme »

One more, without nylon; Erotic Adventures of Marco Polo with Tabatha Cash and Rocco Siffredi.

An alternate scene was posted on the site and the movie on YouTube, but can't find it, but that was even better than the one we have! :shockedstar: :shockedstar:

I beginning to not like YouTube.
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

The name of the movie escapes me.

I believe it's a Russian film. There's a blonde at dinner with a guy, and she's wearing tan hose. They show her remove her shoe using her hand by pulling down the strap on her sling back shoe.

They then show her extend her foot towards him but they don't show her foot in reaching his crotch, though it's implied.

It's the eye contact this lady gives her victim that gets me every time. It's absolutely terrific. Her eyes say more than her words ever could, though I'd still love to understand what they are talking about.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

hiker wrote:The name of the movie escapes me.

I believe it's a Russian film. There's a blonde at dinner with a guy, and she's wearing tan hose. They show her remove her shoe using her hand by pulling down the strap on her sling back shoe.

They then show her extend her foot towards him but they don't show her foot in reaching his crotch, though it's implied.

It's the eye contact this lady gives her victim that gets me every time. It's absolutely terrific. Her eyes say more than her words ever could, though I'd still love to understand what they are talking about.

[youtube]http://[/youtube]