Shoeplay

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

belowstreetlevel

Shoeplay

Post by belowstreetlevel »

I love this message board, and I love the topics that are included, but I would like to request that a Shoeplay-only section of the forum to be added. I read the Shoeplay on TV and Movies topic, and it's obvious that alot of people are into shoeplay. Just a request, as I'm sure alot of people will agree that shoeplay is one of the greatest forms of entertainment for people who are into feet. It goes along with the topic of the website and forum as most shoeplay happens under the table. Let me know if this is possible, I'm thinking that the shoeplay section will quickly become the most visited and most contributed-to section of the site.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Shoeplay

Post by nyllover »

belowstreetlevel wrote:I'm thinking that the shoeplay section will quickly become the most visited and most contributed-to section of the site.
I wouldn't be so sure about it, but anyway that's not the main point.
I'll write here what i wrote in the other topic:

It's easy.... you have the Foot Fetish section to talk about it and the Female Feet section to add photos and videos.
All you have to do is start using that in a more "organised" way.
How about adding something like "[Shoeplay]" at the start of each topic that talk about it? You can do it guys, there is noone stopping you in doing that :)
I don't want to create too many subsections of the forum because i think it would become less easy to browse. All you have to do is to write much more descriptive topic titles, that's all!
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
belowstreetlevel

cool, thanks for the reply.
belowstreetlevel

I'm sure about it. Shoeplay is one of the greatest ways for people to realize the fetish. I think that no one would care about our fetish if it weren't for playing with shoes. Asking for a seperate section seems like a legitimate request, but if it's undoable, that's fine.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

belowstreetlevel wrote:I think that no one would care about our fetish if it weren't for playing with shoes
World is beautiful because it's full of different opinions, and i respect yours. Even if i disagree :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
belowstreetlevel

Glad that we can have a conversation about this. All you think about is nylons, all I think about is shoeplay. One fetish isn't better than the other, but they both tie into each other.