Hiring a Video Editor: House of Solzburg

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

Collegetownstudios

Hiring a Video Editor: House of Solzburg

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Hello everyone,

I've been running The House of Solzburg for over a year now, and in that time I have been able to help create a supplemental income for several members of the candid community. I look forward to expanding this year, but in order to do that I need help.

In addition to editing videos, uploading videos, moderating a shoeplay and feet trading and selling Discord community, I also take care of my grandmother and now more recently my attention has been turning to my parents as well who are now up in age and starting to become forgetful.

With all of this going on I need to hire someone for Editing videos in addition to myself.

I will provide you with:
Video Software required to keep inline with the Solzburg Standard of video.
Tutorial Video to teach you about creating the Solzburg Standard of video.
Videos for you to edit in the Solzburg Standard of video.

Duties: You will be given a number of videos that will need to be edited. You will cut these videos specifically to my directions, and then compile them into a single (or multiple) videos that I will look over.
Once I have approved your work, you'll be immediately compensated for that video. I use Paypal.

Compensation: $10 USD per completed edited video. Additionally, you'll be able to keep a copy of the finished video product. You DO NOT have permission to share or trade these videos with anyone.

Qualities I'm looking for: I need you to have a history of editing video. The reason is because though none of these videos are super long (the longest video is 29 minutes) it can be monotonous. I need someone who can power through boredom and get the job done. If you've owned or currently run a clips4sale store, that's a point in your favor. Link me. I need to know your computer setup and everything.

Contact me via PM or at SillySolesFilms@gmail.com with the email heading: Job.
If you're not hired, I will let you know. I will make my decision by the end of March 1st 2024.

You may also respond on this thread.