Courtroom/Crime Drama Shows?

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

pumplover

Courtroom/Crime Drama Shows?

Post by pumplover »

I know that somewhere there's a clip from Law & Order out there floating around with one of the attorneys doing some shoeplay, but I was watching Perry Mason last night and wondered if anyone had ever done a study of the show to see if there was any hosed feet, dangling, or maybe UCA going on that had been chronicled. In line with that, if anyone has any live court TV footage or other courtroom show with any kind of action going on - maybe let's collect it in this thread...

Mr. Mike

Re: Courtroom/Crime Drama Shows?

Post by Mr. Mike »

I remember the law in order video. One of the stars of the show she was sitting at a desk in a court room and she had her right shoe completely off with her leg crossed over the other leg. I have no idea how that got through editing, because there was no reason for her to be doing that. Yeah I would love to catch more stuff like that.
LordAdmiral

Post by LordAdmiral »

https://www.crazyforfeet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3769

I believe it was a Law and Order season 13 episode called "Sheltered"
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Nice work Admiral…just aged us from 2007…WOW
Xzzzy

Post by Xzzzy »

Here's the shot in question. And yes...this is obviously the actress thinking her legs were out of the pan shot, and the editor mailing it in.
Attachments
Roem.png
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Next time, please use the "Help & Requests" section..thanks 🙂
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I noticed some heelpops from Jill Hennessy who played Claire Kincaid. I can't recall which episodes.

On Law and Order SVU Stephanie March had her hosed feet up while studying a case
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

nyllover wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:09 pm Next time, please use the "Help & Requests" section..thanks 🙂
Sorry about that. I guess my ultimate thought was to get a full thread going with content to archive.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

I found the episode and downloaded it. Clipping the scene out right now so I can title it and notate it correctly. Since the link is dead from the thread that LordAdmiral shared, I'll put mine somewhere that maybe can give it some more longevity. Will link it in the OG post and here as well. Thanks everyone for the info!!
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Ok, I made this. I went and found the episode and grabbed it and clipped it out. I didn't put my watermark or anything on it. Realtime speed and then a not too much slow-mo part.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/eocd7nmb ... exaas&dl=0